49 if anything had happened to you what will i do

While hugging her both are holding each other's hands. Your heart beat is very fast. It's because of you every time when you comes close to me, automatically my heart beat get raise, and when you are not with me, around me Or if has something happen to you I felt like I am alone , everything has become dard, it's like i am person with no heart, my all world got black, just think at once. Erin if anything had happened to you what will i do ?what will happened me . You please, just for this time stay out of this ok, only for this time listen to me  .

I promise i will never said again you to listen to me, never. She goes away. What happened? Yan you try to understand me in the future I will listen every little thing you said, but please don't do this with me, please don't force me to do this I really can't do. Tears comes into her eyes. I really want to stay with you, I don't want to leave you in this situation. Please, Yan please . He whiped her tears . Don't cry ,it doesn't suited on you. 'ok, let do it together but you have to promise me about one thing and you can't say no.

Okay, said. If the danger becomes too great,you will move to a safe place without delay. you will not waisted any second and move to a safe place.
But! Promise me. Okay, I promise you if danger become too great then I will move to a safe place, but if you are in danger I will not leave. He was going to say something. And  in this topic i don't want to do any arrgumet with me . He smiles . 'Ok, you are very stubborn.

You are more than me. Come over. Why? Come, and he hug her again . We are very stubborn that's why we both are suitable for each other's . Yea, you are right. Yeah, a girl like you who can handle your hot temperature. While hugging him she looks at up to him. You can handle my
hot temperature and also I don't need anyone else to handle me you are enough for me. 'Ok, as I am handling your hot and high temperature then give me a reward. A reward. Yes, give me quickly. For what? I just tell you.
He close his both eyes.

  She smile.Without making any sound she slowly stand up and go away for him and trun back and look at him No, I am going to give you any reward.
She running forwards and he was her behind her both are happy together and playing with each other's . Erin stop. Catch me your highness. She smile. Stop there . She stop running and stand on one place,and when he comes near to catch her she runs again. He smiled and trun to her. What happened your highness, are you got tried in a little time.

She was smiling and while looking her smiling he also smile and then run towards her and also she, on some distance her brother was standing and looking both of them and smile and then leave from there .
      Erin come to her brother. Brother let's go to eat something. Finally you have got time for me. You both are same . Let's go. No, I don't want to eat anything . Why,  are not you hungry? No, I am not. Are you angry at me? No I am not, why should I will be angry on you. She comes his near and looking his face .

he trun his face to another side and she smile. Ok, if you are not hungry them I am going because I am very hungry. I am going . He trun to her. How can you do this ?, i am your brother and you are leaving me here alone. Then come with me . But I am hungry. Then give me company, okay?
Now let's go. No, you go along, i am ok here alone. By herself right hand she hold his right hand . Now, stop acting and come with me. You are same in acting. No, you go . She pulls him with her hands and takes him with her.

   She order the food. Do you want to eat something ? I have already told you I don't want to eat anything. Ok, then I am eating. Without me, how can you do this with me . Then what do you want me to do ?, I am hungry, I want to eat food and I have already ask you many times ,i also ask you a minute ago own your mouth you have said you don't want to eat . Then what can do now , I will feed you with my hands, say something . 

Prince  . Stay quite and eat. She started eating . I was wrong you have changed a lot, very very much you are not the girl I knew. You are different you are not my sister . What are you saying brother, What I did now? Nothing, and he takes chopsticks from her hand and started eating the food. She smile . Don't you have said you are not hungry. Yes, I am not hungry before ,i am eating because of you. Why because of me? Because since long time you are fighting with me and also without any reason. I... , I am fighting with you?

Then who is fighting ?me . No, no, no
You eat. I will order for you something else . No, need . No , no, you need , wait. Hey, excuse me, bring this football more. The man brilliant the food . She was going to eat but he stop her. When? You can't eat. But why, I am hungry ? This is mine, you order another's for you . Sincerely? Yes, and stop talking ,  it's not good to talk while eating . Wow! I am regretting now. I should not have to bring you here to eat. What can you do now, you have already bring me here.