84 Your job is to love me

Angrliy she was coming towards him and going on him and he was going down . What do you mean by you said you will give me your credit card ? She come on him.

What do thik. What kind of girl I am? Do you think that. I am that kind of a girl. Who makes rich boys falls in love with her for money. Hey! Clam down . I don't think like that anything . You are getting me wrong . I just want to give you my credit card. I thought you .

What you thought? Tell me. Clam down. We are outside . No, you tell me first . What do you think ? Do you think that, I can't pay my ouw bills and that's why I said to you to come with me ? Do you think that? And she grabbed her collar and pull him towards herself .

Tell me , what do you think about me. He looks around . What are you doing ? People will see us . So, what? You have changed. How can you change so much in a short time.

Let me go . If anyone see us he will think wrong about us .i don't care about others . You are mine. I am close to my boyfriend. What does anyone's has anything to do with me. He smile to hear . Yes, you are right. I am yours. Tell me . I think about you . And he kiss on her left cheek . She gets surprised and let go of him .

A kiss can't solved any problem . He comes her and again kiss on her left cheek . What about this ? Y.... . And again-again he kiss on her left cheek five times .

One kiss can't solved any problem . But six kissing can solved any problem . Do you understand now what I think about you . Or should i just started again . She was silent. 'Okay, . And he going to kiss again but she stands up and smile to look at him . Boss, let's go now . Are you happy now ?

She don't give any answer . Are you still mad at me ? I said no to come with you because I want give you a surprise. I am sorry again to make you angry and mad. I am sorry, sorry, sorry. Please forgive me . I am the most powerful person of over but still I am saying sorry to you. I have never said sorry to anyone else . But i am saying to you now.

She was coming towards him and he was saying. Look if you does not say anything then I am going . And she bends down halfway and kisses him on the forehead.

I am not angry at you . What did you says ? I am not angry at you. He laugh.

Wow!

And with left hand he held right hand and pull her towards himself and hug her .

I am so happy . I have never been happy the way I have been right now. Is this called feeling of love. Yes, boss . A bossy business is in love. And he said . With you .

Sales girl come and said . Ma'am did you try the dress . Pack all these. All of these? 'Yes, . Okay, ma'am . But you have wait for for some time. He starting the sales girl credit card . Sales girl said .

Ma'am has already give the card. She gives .

'Yes, .

Okay, then .

The Sales girl packed all the dresses and give them . She took the  bag's and hand over to him and he took it in both hands .

Let's go boss .

So this is the duty of a boyfriend . And she smile . She shops shoes, High Heels sandals and make-up stuff . And pay the all bills by herself . And he was  carrying her bags .

   Both come out from the shop and walking and she was looking for something .  What are you looking for ? Is anything left to buy?

Yes .

Are you serious ? She looks towards him. Yes, what happened ? He put the bags down . What are you doing ?

Now, I'm tired of carrying all these bags . I am  President of Han Group . The most powerful person of here . So, what . The most important thing you are my boyfriend . Let's go to see a movie .

Okay .

But romantic .

Okay , let's go .

I have a question for you . Why don't you let me pay the bills ? What do you mean ?

He come her near. When every girl como to shopping with her boyfriend. All the bills pay her boyfriend, but you. Because I am not like others. I am a independent girl. I can pay my all bills and buy what I want . I don't need anyone's money for get what I want .

I don't mean by what you are thinking . See, I am your boyfriend and I want the things you want in your life big or small. I will buy it for you . You are my girlfriend. You have right to used my money .

    Are you my credit card ? What ? Yes, you are my boyfriend and your job is to love me. So do you job Mr. Boyfriend . He smile and come her close but she moves forward .

Let's go to watch a movie . Both was waiting a romantic movie . While watching a movie with left hand he hold her right hand tightly and kiss on her forehead and was going to kiss on her lips but she make poconos in middle. Boss, we have come over to watch a more. So let's watch. You are very unromantic girl .

Is that so .

Yes, you are. She eat Poconos . Okay then . Let's watch movie .

     He has come to dropped her to  home . Both was standing front of the door of house . And both was holding each other hand .

Bye boss .

Erin .

Hmm ! Look back

Tomorrow I will coming to picked you up . But why ? Tomorrow is very important meeting . This meeting is my life's biggest meeting ever and i want you to come with me there . Boss, I am your personal assistant, so it's my job to come with you .