70 I am villain who can destroy whole world for his girl

I am sorry . He was shouting and saying loudy. You are mad . I am not mad at you because you beat him. I don't care about him, ( Change the voice of tone in a sweet way . ) but I care about you . I was worried about you . I am mad at you. Because you have not listen to me . I only care about one person and it's you, only you no one else . Did you understand . She shakes head with 'yes, . 'Good, you understand . And sweetly he touch her right side of cheek . It's really good you understand, so from now on you would not do this again .

' Yes, . But I am still mad at you. So don't talk to until i stopped the car. What ? Stay quite . 'Okay, . He was driving car fastly all the time she was looking at him . He stop the car on the bridge of river and then come out of the and go back towards the trunk of the car . She come out of the car and quietly looking at him . And took the
first aid kit , then put the first aid kit on bonnet . Boss . He look at her and hold her waist with both hands and
picked up her and makes her sit on the bonnet .

  What are you doing ? Stay quite . Boss, if you are angry on me then scold me, but please don't do this with me . Show me your hand . What? Your hand . She makes right hand front and he start to apply ointment on her  hand . Ouch! It's hurts, do it slowly .
Then why did you do this ? Because he misbehave with me . why don't you call me ? She stay silence . After applying ointment he put both his hands around and come near to her . She was looking down .

Look at me . She looks up to him . I know what kind of person he is, and that's why I told you to not to go to meet him but don't listen to me and go there . When I know you have go to meet him, I can't explain how I feel at that moment . You are very important to me . I really don't want to do this but he force me to drink when he was forcing me I understand and I decide to . You decide to do that . 'Yes, . Okay, but have you even thought if he has given you overdose of drug then do you know, 'what had happened ?

    Boss, I know . That's why I had already eaten the antidote . He makes his  head near her head . Don't do this with me again. If you get in any trouble then without wasting a second call me immediately. Do you understand ? Yes, I will not do ths again . He stand straight and says . By the way , you are very good at beating up someone . And he smile . Yes I am . My brother is boxing payer and i also know Martial arts taekwondo .I didn't beat him too much ,because I haven't really practiced for a long time.

Yes, I have seen how much your good at beating . If I ever scold you, will you hit me ? You are planning hurt me ? No I am not. I am not the hero who can broke his girl heart . I am villain who can destroy whole world for his girl . She smile . I think it's going to have sunset . He also sit beside her . Did he. Stop .Now please, please stop talking about him . No, I am just asking that . Don't ask me anything . Okay, then tell me. "When I told you to not go to meet him then why did you still go there" ?

  Because. She thinks in mind . If I told the boss that he told me I should go see him, the boss would fire him. I just
thought I should have go there by myself and took his sign because tomorrow he was going abroad . 'Okay, . Will you come to my house today ? Umm! I mean, I have work to do . Can you give me company. And if you want you can also help me . Okay, then I come with you . Both watch together sunset . Both has came to a shop to buy Vegetables .

        Boss, why we have came here ? He looks back towards her.What do you think ? I know, but .  Tonight's dinner will be from my side. At home. yes of course. It's not good to always eat  out of house. He was taking the
Vegetables and also telling her . Look, Erin you shouldn't have been eating out all the time . He show her Vegetable . This one is very good of health and also this . He was waking forward and telling her. Eat this and others vegetables every day . And if you don't like to eat vegetables every day .

Then at least eat this vegetables in a week in "Two Or Three" days . From back on his right side she tap. He look back to her . Humm ! Do you want to say anything? Boss, I know vegetables are good for health . And I also eat vegetables every day. 'Okay, clam down . Let's go . Both come to pay the bill . He give a girl his card and after paying the bill both go . Both come to his home . She comes out and open the back door and took the things out the car. Both come inside the house.

    A maid come . Hello you came . Give me . She takes the vegetables from her hands . Thank you. And then go to kitchen . Come . Both sit on the sofa. Maid come and give them water. He take the glass of water and give her. The maid go. She get the glass in hand and said . Thank you . While looking at her he smile . He stand up . Come with me . Where ? Come . Both come to in his room and go to in his office near to his table . He took the laptop in his right hand and come near to her and give her .