71 You are the fifth love of my life

Take this . what work to do ? Check the details about our new project. After that i will tell you . 'Okay, then I will go down . She was about to turn. No, i mean . You sit her at work . But this is your place . Then sit in my room . Boss, let's go down. You can sit over and work. No, I am going down . Okay, you go. I will come down in some time . Why ? I want to take shower . Okay, then I am leave . She go downstairs . She was sitting on sofa and working in laptop . Phone rings and maid picked up .

    'Hello, .'what,? Is she is okay now? okay ,I am coming there . Maid come to her . Ma'am . She looks at maid . 'Yes, . Some work has come up so I have to go. So can I go? What happened? Is everything is okay ? My My granddaughter has accident . I have to go. Can I ? Yes, go . Thank you . You go . One more thing . What ? I have not cook food . I was going to but . You don't worry . You go to your
granddaughter , she needs you . And she left. Erin start cooking . She cook all the food . The smell is good .

   From standing her back near to her right ear he says . What did you cook. Because he has said suddenly in her ear ,she gets scary and her right hand utensil And gets burnt. Aa..... . Are you okay ? He hold her right hand in hims hand and look at her hand and  immediately take her to the kitchen sink And after turning on the tap he holds her hand under the water.
I am sorry . Because of me you gets burnt. No, I am go . But, why are you cooking the food ? Where is she? Her granddaughter has accident so leave .

          'Okay, . Come with me . He makes her sit on sofa . And go to bring first aid kit . Boss, I am okay . She was going to standing up but while going he turn back and say . Don't move  . He brings first  aid and start to apply  ointment on her right hand . He was applying ointment and she was looking at his face . He look at her face . Is it hurting ? No, it's not . When they was eating he was feeding her with his own hang . Boss, I am okay .  It's just a little burn . No . You are not okay .

  Just keep quite and eat . Did you know, after my brother you are the only one who has feed me with his own hands. Whenever I am got hurts. Just a little but still he feed me with his hands  . And also when I am busy in working . I said to him . I will eat later but he never listen to me and start to feed me . And always said to me. You have a person who can feed you by his hands so you do your work,i will feed you . You brother really loves you very much.

Yes, he is .I am the only one ? Hmm! It's means then . I am the first love of your life. my life . He says surprisely . What? What do you mean ? My first love is the one who hold me in her hand first time and the one is my mom . Second is the one who always make me feel that I am his princess my father . The third one is who gives me my mom's and dad's boths love together my brother . Fourth is my dream . My dream always said to me that, just one more try and I will Successful .

   And the last one is, the fifth is you . With whom I want to spend my all of life. One day when I am dying and the one who was sitting next to me . It will be you . He smile and make pull her towards himself and hug her. I will never let you go away . I love you . And I promise you . In my life you will be the first woman and the last one . Boss, I am hungry . He feed her and she bites a little his finger. Hey! You bites me . She smile . You little . And she run and he behind her to catch her .

         She was sofas one side and he and another . Erin don't run . Stop there. No, boss. If you want to stop me then you have to catch me . In the living room she was running and he was behind her . After some time both come to near to sofa . Now, where you will run. I have many ways to run away from you . He was saying and Slowly-slowly going towards her. No, matter where and how much you run. I will find you from any where. In this world there is no place where you can hide from me .

    I know some place where I can hide from you and she was going to run and he hold her left hand and pulled her towards him but his feet gets  slipped and both falls down on sofa from back sides . Both was looking each other's . He smile .He holds both her hands tightly upwards. My dear little girl. Always remember my words. Now, you have become part of my life, mine . So no matters, where you run, hides.  You surely know many places where you can hide from me. And you can hide and run away from me.You have the right to do so.

   But I have the right to find you. No matter where you hide, run, I will definitely find . If you want to know you can try . I will definitely find , my dear little girl . Hey! Why are you calling me little girl again ? You have promise me. You will never called me little girl . I remember. But you were behaving like little girl that's why I call me little girl. You don't like it I will never call you little girl again. And he kiss on her forehead .