59 He wears earring in her ear

What are you doing down?, get up. She stand up. 'Boss, you. Are you okay now and about your fever ? I am okay . But what are you doing right now there? I lost my earring . Earring. Yes, I was looking for my earring. He eyes go on her earring. Go and get my drink. 'Boss, . Go Erin . 'Okay, . After she go out of his office, He picks up her earring and go and sit on chair. She came back and put the drink on the table. Boss your drink. Is anything else boss ? Yes, he show her earring.

is this earring yours ? Yes, boss. He stand up and come near to her. He show her earring .She do her right hand forward, but he doesn't give her
earring . He comes her more near and he go backwards .Why are you going
backwards? Because you are coming forward.  He stop going forward and with his right hand he hold her waisted and pulled towards him. She was looking towards him. Boss . Don't move. He wears earring in her right ear. It's look good on you. 'Boss,. He go turn back and go and sit on his cher. 'Boss, .

Can I go now? Yes, you can go. She comes out and go and sit on her cher. What he just do? Meen came there and say . Did you know? About what? She show her photo in her phone. I am talking about this. In all the "Han Group" people's are gossiping about you and Boss that you are seducing him. What? Who said. All the people's are talking about this. Your photo with boss gets virle. It's nothing like that they are thinking . Who take this
photo? I don't know about him. Give me your phone. She gives her phone.

This is photo when I am putting sit belted on him. He had get drunk last night and call me to picked him up because he is not that he can drive the car back to his home. How can they take this wrong way. If boss get to know about this, he will fired everyone. What? Yes, you still have not seen his anger. Forget it now, vy themselves they will stop gossiping this . You go back to work. Lee was shouting on his employee. What is this?  Why did not complete this? Answer me. I am sorry boss.

Did I pay for you to listen your sorry? Give me the answer. Boss, suddenly I had gets some family problems and I get busy to solve them and because of them I forgot to complete this. Family problems, in all time have you forget to eat? No, boss. To take shower? No, boss. Sleep? No, boss . No, boss, when you had not forget all those things to do then why did you forgot to complete your office work? I am sorry. Sorry boss, do you really think your sorry will solved all the problem? Go and get your resigning from Erin.

Boss, please, please boss, give me one for chance, please boss I will never done like this mistake again. You know very well I never give anyone second chance to do any another mistake, you can go. 'Boss, . Have not you hear what I said. He go out and came to her. Miss give me my resignation letter. What happened ? Why are resigning? I am not resigning boss fired me. But why? Because I have not complete my work in time. Just because of this? 'Yes, give me  my
resigning latter. Can I talk with boss for you?

No, no don't do this, if you do this you will also got fired and I don't want anyone to lose their job because of me. Did worry about me, you stay here I just back in a while. But? No, but ,stay here . She knock the door . Come.  She comes inside and stand front of her he was looking in the file. She was hesitating to say. 'B... Boss, . Do want to say something? Yes, boss.he look up towards her .Then say it, why are you hesitating ? Boss, you have just fired the employee, while stopping she was saying.

I.. I, I am,can. Say  it clearly. Can you please give him another chance? But why because he had not done it intentionally he had his own problems to solves that's why he had not been get complete his work. I don't care, what problems he had and why he had not get completely his work, for me the only thing matter is he had not complete the work I have give it to him to do. But boss. Erin you know very well I had never gives another chance to anyone , don't force me . I am not forcing you .

I am just saying just give him another one more change, some time to complete the work. No, . She rise her voice on him. What do you mean by no, is there is need to stay on the word, if you still have not given another chance to anything then give this time. If in their family suddenly comes any problems or something happen to anyone, anyone got into any accident then it is their mistake that happens? Did they done this own purpose? After hearing about accident he started getting flashbacks about his car accident .

  In a heavy rain he was going in his car and from front a truck cames and he got lost his balance on starring and his car got overturned and his got a big accident blood were coming out from his head, on his cheeks also had some injuries, he could not even moving, he girl come near to him. Hey! Are you okay, can you hear me? Hello, can you hear ne. She was taking and he was thinking about the time he get into accident. We are humans, no one knows from where problems comes into our life and what will happen in next moment .