31 She stay quite .

Who is biggest enemy of this family . The neighboring state of our state is the same but after prince  Yu
die they have not done anything else . You mean the battle had between Yan and neighboring state . No, no that's different .'Ok , . While showing her :: Su look at this have you ever seen like this mark any cut on someone's right hand . Su thinks for a moment . did you  remember anything ? Where you have seen it ? I think I have see it before . Where ,did you seen it . Right now i don't remember . Thik it . No, right now can not remember where i see this .

Think carefully you will definitely get remember . Please try to remember it's very very important for me . I am trying . This mark was on Yu's hand .
Are you sure ? Yes, I am . Thank you so much . Anything else ? Yes . How much wife's had king ? Only one .
Yes. How can this possible ? I have read in books every king has queen "Four to Five " . No, no . Our king was not that type . Oh ! That's good .

Anyone in the family who wants to become king and do anything for that ? I don't know .' Ok , .

      Erin go on different different places and ask different people's about him .She meet many people's and collecte information . Come to queen ,stop a lady . Excuse me . Yes, lady . I want to meet queen . can you tell me where is she ? Wait here .
i just go and tell queen you are here to meet her  . 'Ok, .

She come inside and stand front of the queen . You want to say anything ? Queen ,Zing zing come to meet you . Let here come inside . You can come inside . Thank you . Erin come inside .
Come here . Have a set . She set down front of queen . What happened ? Today you come here to meet me . Is anything problem ?

No, no I just come because I want to meet you . And want to ask something about . Oh ! So you don't come to meet me , you come here because you want to ask me something  . No , no don't get me worry . I come here to meet you but also I have something to ask you . 'Ok , . A maid brings drinks for them  and put middle of them . Have a drink . Queen give here a drink by her on hands . Thank you .

Are you come here to ask about Yan . She stay quite . I think you are worried about him, right ? Yes , queen I am worried about him but I was not come here to ask you about him . I want to ask you something else . Ok , but why are you calling me queen . You can call me mother . Ok . Then call me mother .

She stay quite . What happened ? Don't you want to call me mother . No,its not like that . Then say mother . I want to hear mother from your mouth . Mother . In Erin's eyes come tears . Are you ok ? Why are you crying suddenly ? Nothing , I am ok . Suddenly I am just missing my mother . It's ok . Your mother is definitely happy today to see you like this . Queen hug her .

Are you ok ? Hum ! I am okay . I want to ask you about prince Yu .Queen's face experience got change . I want to know how's he die . I know something something but I want to know everything about him . If you don't have any objection can you tell me everything about him ? Why do you want to know about him ? Because it's important for me and Yan . Ok , I will tell me . After giving birth Yu's his mother die .

I raised him like my own child. Both were equal in every art, no one was less than the other. And i also love them equally . His dad die in a battle . What happened your husband . Two years ago he passed away because of a 
disease . Sorry! Don't say sorry you don't have any mistake .

After so much happened . I started handling by myself .Then as both of them grew up, we started thinking more about who would become the next king of our kingdom , because both of them were excellent in every art . suddenly a big trouble comes on our kingdom we decide . who will killed the leader of there army he will  become next king of our kingdom but in that battle Yu die . For many months Yan was looking for him 

He also said no to become king . He said he don't want to become king right now . He wants to find him his brother first . He believes that he is alive and one day he will definitely come back . They both love each other's very much . I have lost my one son and also going to lost another one but you  give me back my old son you, change him . He started smiling again  because of you . He still Yu but don't even a say word to anyone . He is the one he always talk and tell him everything .

Erin got remember what he said to her . I want to talk with someone but there is no one I can talk with . Thank you Zing zing for giving my son back to me . No , please don't say thank you . I am one who should have to say thank you to him because of him I get a mother . And thank you so much for tell me this .

    Erin was setting outside on the stairs . I am one who always think I am most lonely person in the world but he is more lonely then me .That time when he said that he was looking very sad but I don't understand his feelings . This is too bad he has only his brother he can share his every secret with but now he is not with me .

Why this happen with him . His brother die it should not have to happen . But there is no need to worry about from now on he has one person he can with every thing . He have me .
She smile .