35 he kiss on her neck

He comes near to her lips ( She becomes more nervous ) and suddenly he moves his face he was turning his neck left and right . Yan I am telling you if your joking with me then I will hit you . Try then . I don't like this joke , Yan . And he kiss on her nack and she shocked . What are you saying ? If I am joking you will hit me . You can hit me . She was still in the shock . May I ? He take her right hand in his hand and kiss on her hand and comes her close he was going to kiss her but before he can do he faint down on her .

Yan ,what are you doing ? Yan . First she thought he was joking with her . Yan get up , Yan . Release something is weird : Yan what happened ? Yan .
She removes him from herself and makes him sleep on the bed below . Yan wake up , Yan . She checked his body temperature . He had fever. Oh god , what I do now . She shakes it . Yan ,wake up Yan . When he does not regain consciousness, she gets up and goes out, returns after some time and places a cloth pad filled with cold water on his head .

For Two to Three hours she do that . He comes to his conscious . Are you ok ? He shakes his head and said : Yes, I am ok . Why don't you tell me you have a high fever ? Since when you have fever ? I am ok now . Tell me . I don't know , I don't realise I have a fever . How can you be so careless . You have a high fever more than 113° and having this much high fever it's not good for health . How did you know, I have a 113° fever ? I have some knowledge about medical .

But, you should not have to be careless . Did you know, how much I get scared when you could not wake up ? Come over . 'No, firsfirst you promise me you won't do something like this aging , and if you are felling sick or something else you will imegety tell me . Ok , I will tell you next time . Come over . Put your hand down ,let me check your temperature again . She checked his temperature .
You still have very fever . Start going . Where are you going ? Nowhere . She goes near the table and starts searching for fever medicine among the medicines kept on it .

What are you looking for . Erin tell me i will help you . He about to get up from bed . Don't move , stay there . If you want to help me then tell me what is the of fever among all the medicines . How can I tell you like this ? First i have to come there to see them . No, need. You sit there I will show you and you tell me . He smile .
One by one she show him every medicine on the table:

Is this medicine of fever ? No this is not . This. No it's also not. And this one . No not this . This ? No. What about this ? No, this is not . And this one ? No not this . She gets angry and a little yell on him.Why here is so many medicines ? Is you have any big disease? No ,it's nothing like that , I don't have any disease . Then why here is so many medicines ? Nothing , just in any case if I ever get sick for that . This much ? 'Yes ,. Is this one.

No ,.

Ahh!

He smile. Why are you smiling ? Nothing , this one is medicine of fever. Thank god finely I get it . She comes to him . Take it this medicine and eat . Ok, doctor as you say . 'Eat , . He smiles and eat the medicine . His attention goes to her empty throat. Erin ,why is your throat empty ? Where is your necklace? My necklace is around my neck. Wait, let me show it to you. She touch neck to show it. But the necklace was not around her neck.

She shocked , why the necklace was not around my neck. what happened? Looks like my necklace is lost somewhere. I have to find him as soon as possible. Don't worry you will get the necklace. I just ask people to find the necklace. No, there is no need for that. I will find it myself. But Erin . No , don't bother them, I will find it by myself . 'Ok ,'then ,I will come with you . No , don't move a inch from your place I with find it . You don't need to come . You just take care of yourst for some time and don't even put down your foot .But Erin . No, means no , don't talk and don't move . She gonna .

Erin came to a place where she sits and look for the necklace . How can I be so careless to lose necklace ?Where is that now ? Erin was looking for her necklace very carefully . Look at every little spaces She look at the whole place and also around it . And getting tried she sit down . Erin was looking sad. Ahh! What I do now ?

No , no Erin .you can't lose your confidence like this ,What I do now .
My necklace . If he knows I lost the necklace he gives he will kill me by his words . I should have to find the necks now ? Let's go Erin you can dp it because if you don't do it then you have a face his angered .

Erin comes to a another place . Where she talk evey night and while sitting watch the stars . She also look every where the place , every little spaces, but also here she don't get her necklace . She looks every where . She comes every places she used to come or come any time , don't even one place she left to see , for many hours she looks for the neck . Ity becames night but she was still looking for her necklace ,she look every place but still she don't get her necklace . After not get the necklace she comes sad .