30 Why are you doing all this ?

'Ok , . Don't be sad he will come back soon . I am okay, I am not sad .
She Greetings "Queen" in the traditional way and the "Queen" leaves . She was looking sad . She go and lay down on the bed . You are a bad .

She is walking here and there and keeps thinking . She stops while walking .

I have meet him two times . but , i don't remember his face . no ,no ,no . Erin think carefully . you have to get remember his face it's important . what the way he looks like . You can do it . She get some flashbacks and get to know that she had never not see his face .

This is to bad. i had never see his face, never . I have met him twice . But i can't say that, that's not a normal meet . She remember about past .
Really how coward I was in my previous life. This is too bad. He threatened me, my father and step sister harassed me so much, still I did nothing. It's good that I am not like that now .

Erin come back to your sense . As soon as possible you have to get remember something about him . Something about him . As if his voice resembles someone else's. You may have seen some marks on his hand .
Mark , a cut . She goes and take a paper and starts making marks .

Yes , this is mark I have seen on his hand . Who are you ? Why are you doing all this ? Why did you choose me to do this,why ? I have many more questions and I want all my questions answers from you . You have done to much with me and the person I love . But this time I won't let you hurt anyone .

I will find you soon . But , how ? How will I do that ? This time very much things go change . The attack have on us that should not have to happen . That was going to but not now . This time have very soon . Yans mother's marriage anniversary has some time after that should have to attack . Forget about attack what happened is happened , now Important is ,'who is he and why he is doing all this' ,why ?

He is the one who is behind all those things ,he is doing everything and only using my stepfather for his purpose, and all the time i am thinking that my step father doing this because he wants to become king but it's nothing like that . The person is doing all this is different he is doing for himself and hiding himself behind him but ,why ?

He don't need to that and also he always wears a mask on his face . It's to weird , exactly what is his relationship with Yan ? I need to find everything but first the most two important questions I need to find first is, "who is he and why he is doing all this " ? She looks at the mark he makes on the paper .

Erin go the library and gets some books to read . While reading . Reading is hard , very much hard . I am feeling sleeping . No , no Erin you can't sleep right now . While setting, laying down on the floor , walking and doing many more things she reads the books . What is this . In this book had written about his family .

Should I just go and ask queen about this . But then I have tell her about me and that's everything . My lady . She got scared . Su , You scared . why did come out of suddenly ? Nothing , I just come to look for you . You don't need to worry about me i am not going anywhere . But still it's my duty . Before leaving my Lord give me an order to always be with you and don't you let go anywhere out of ths palace .

I just tell you I am not going anywhere out . You don't need to worry about thet thing now . Go now . Su was looking at her . What now ?, go . Start leaving . Think and stop her from going . Su wait a minute . Do you want anything my lady ? If you want anything just tell me I bring it for you you don't need to go out . Do you want anything or are you not feeling well my lady ?

Stop, listen to first . Just listen what I said and do that . Nothing is happened with me I feeling Very well . I want something . My question answer . I have some questions and if you know there's answers then give me and if you don't know then just said no I don't no anything . Now just give me questions answers , ok ?

Ok .

Good.

My first question is ( show her the book ) what is this ? Where did you get this ? What happened ? Your face experience suddenly changed . Who's book is this . This is prince Yu's book he always right in it . Ok . That's why in this have written about his family .
By the way Who is prince Yu ? I have never see him anywhere here nor inside nor outside . Where is he ? he is dead he is not alive .

Oh ! Sorry . Why don't you remember about him . You know from so long . I know him . Yeah, of course . But I don't remember anything about him u don't even remember his name . Su . Yes, my lady . Come over . Set . Both set down . Su .' Yes, 'my lady , . How's he die . Some years back in a battle he fallen down in a delf . 'Ok, did you get his body, dead body . No, my Lord look for him many months but he would not get him nor he get any information about him .

Then it can be possible that he is still alive . No , it's not possible . It's been"Three to Four" Years . If he has still alive he has definitely come back yet but he would not come back it mean he is dead . You don't have any proof that tells what you are saying is true . Tell me more about him . He was very intelligent person , smart .
And . I don't know many things about him . 'Ok , .