75 Can't you take care of my sister in law

You don't make her jealous her. But you make her angry . She was sitting in her office, he came there and with full attitude said . Erin come to my office . No, I am not coming . Tell over what is the work . I will do it. He comes her near . Erin come with me . She looks at him . No, I am coming with you anywhere . I am saying last time . Come with me into my office . I am telling her last time . No, I am not coming . 'Okay, then . He was there if there is anyone to see them . Don't blame me for this . It's your mistake .

What are you talking ? He lifted her on his shoulder. Oh... ! What are you doing boss? I have already told you it's your fault. Put me down. And he took her to the office. After bringing her to the office, he makes her sit on the offer table. She try to comes down but while holding both her shoulder, he don't even let her move even a inche from table .

What.. ? Why did you bring me here ? Very clamly and in sweet voice he said . I am sorry . Sorry . Can I ask you boss,why are you saying sorry ?

      On behalf of her i am saying sorry to you . For her your saying sorry . Yes, please forgive her . She did that on purpose . She is my childhood friend. She knows everything about me . About our relationship . She was just teasing you . Please forgive her . She just want to make you jealous, nothing else.

She says angrily . Jealous ? And nothing else.

Yeah .

She kissed you . And you are saying she was just  teasing . And wants to make me Jealous . Believe me she is just my friend . Friend. What kind of friend kiss someone's boyfriend . She kissed you .

           He smile and put both his hands around her and come her near and said. Yes,you are right . She kissed someone's boyfriend . She has did big mistake . By kissing your boyfriend.
I am your boyfriend . Yes, you are my
boyfriend. Your mine and only mine . I don't care why did she do that . But she doesn't have to kiss you .

Huh !

He touch his cheek where she has kiss . She kiss me here . He come here more near. See . And she kiss him on the place where she has kiss . And he got surprise . He smile and look at her .

      There is still a little trace here . She kiss him again . He again smile . Now, there is no trace . Kiss me one more time . She was looking at him . Why are you looking at me . There is still a little . While he is talking suddenly she hold his face with both of her hands and kiss on his both cheek on his forehead and all over on his face . He was laugh .

What about this now ? No, it's not enough . And he comes here near and going to kiss her . And the door open . A employees came inside .

        'Boss, . He was shouting at her and scoldeding her . How can you make this mistake ? Don't you know how much important this for me ? The employees was looking at both them . He said him . Why did you came here ? Boss, I came over to give you this file . He came front and put the file on the table .

You go .

Okay boss .

He go out . After he go Lee come near to her . I am sorry . I am so sorry . I should not have to shoutout on her . I am sorry . And he kiss on her left cheek .

       Please forgive me . She touch he left cheek . It's okay . I am going back to work now . She comes out and sit on her sit . Her cheek have got red. She was holding her both of cheeks with both hands . The employees who has came inside his office he and more two employees come to her and says to her . Erin are you okay . Erin . She looks up to them . Did boss scolded you very much ? Who scolded
you ?

    Not me, you .I have seen when boss was scoldeding you . Don't leave your job, okay ? Because of you boss has change . Now, he is not the same us before . Now he is not heartless person . If you leave your job then he will again become like before and we don't want that happen .

Stop, stop . I am not going anywhere . And he doesn't scolded me . But I had seen by own my eyes . Yes... , you are right . No, he just said that because of my mistake . You all go back to your work  . Are you alright ? Yes, I am .

      He came to his house . When he come inside , he see his mother and sister was sitting on sofa . He come to them and stand front of them . Mom, you are here today . Yes, I am here . He sit on the sofa .

What happen, you here ? I am your mother. Can't I come to meet you without any reason ? Of course , you can come . I just said because you have near come to meet me without telling me . I have call me many times. But in these days my dear son has become very busy in his work . Or I can say in his personal life .

      No, mom . It's nothing what you are talking . His sister said . Then what do you think? What we should have to say ? It's been long time you have talk with us and have dinner with us . In those days I have get busy in work . That's why I don't came to meet you . I am sorry . His mom said.

Today . I came over to meet you because of a reason . What reason ?
I found out what happened with my daughter-in-law .

Oh! because of that . I have already handle it everything. You don't need to worry about that now . I am not worried . I am angry at you . She said angrily. How can you do this ?