51 Let my daughter go.

If you have bring us to ask about your dead brother then let me tell you I don't know anything about him. Do you really think I will believe in you?
I know everything about you and your daughter what you have done until now . Then what? Let me tell you, what you have known about me and me I have done more than that, now do what you want to do with me, but in all this my daughter had nothing do to. Ok, you tell me about Yu where is he and I will leave her not only her but also you.

I don't know anything about. Just tell you. I don't know anything about him, I don't know where is he. So you are not going to tell me. How can I tell you when I don't know anything about him. He doesn't tell me everything what he is going to do next. You listen, do what you want to do with me, if you want then kill me but let my daughter go. Father, stop it. You don't need to beg front of him for me. She trun her face to him look at him angry .

And I don't need his pity . Let my daughter go. You tell me about him I will let her go. I.. . Don't say again you don't know . Really I don't know. Shu do what you want to do with them I just want the information in any condition. 'Ok, . He go from there . Erin and her brother was talking with each other's, she looks front Yan's was coming towards them so she pushed him away . Hey! What happen sudden? My mother in law. What did you said? I mean Yan's mother, she is coming towards here. What you will do now .

Don't worry, I am with you. What you will do if she asked who are you ? Simple, I will tell her I am your brother. My brother . Yes, oh! Sorry I have forgotten that here no one about me your relationship .yes ,you are right. What you are going to do now? Let me think . Both of them bow their heads and Greetings her. I want to talk to you . With me? Yes, come with me. She look at brother. Zing zing do you remember one you came to ask me about my second son Yu ? Yes, I remember .

Yan have found him out, but he had some misunderstanding . Do you want me to do anything ? No, no it's nothing like that, you don't need to do anything. I know don't Yan has told you or not but he loves his brother very much and now the all things has happening because of that he is in very tention, and sad . I just want is you to stay with her. Don't leave my son alone. I am with him. I will never leave his side.i just come here to say all this and I am happy to hear what you said .

I am leaving now . After she was leaving she was thinking something.
Everyone has come to Yans mother's marriage anniversary. The place was
decorate very beautifully and very much people have also come . A lady performed a traditional dance front of them that also very beautifully .after the performance end . Erin says to Yan I also have prepared something. 'What, ? Wait a minute you will know very soon . She look at Su at point her by eyes , she say yes by moving her head and go. In a veiled she show's her all the movements until teh now .

Some about her childhood,some about when she was young and her marriage the beautiful movement she had spend with her husband, while looking she gets emotional and tears come out on her eyes . After that the done. Yan's mother come down. Thank you so much all of you for this beautiful present and the most I want to think is Zing zing my future daughter in law . Thank you so much for your beautiful present. Come here. She comes near to her. Now, today I am announced very soo . Before she can say anything more a arrow a come and shoot to her everyone shock.

Second arrow shoot her and she falls down on the ground. Yan ran and come to her mother ,but at that time she was died . A people's come and shoot all the people who are there. both where crying . Yu come ,in his half face have mask . Stop crying if you have guest then fight with me and throw the sword towards him and go .
In all them started to have fight. Now you have cross all the lines Yu . In them start to have fight . Erin and his brought was also fighting with them.

Erin and Yan was fighting wuth them in different place . She start to go her brother hold her right hand and stop her. Promise me Erin no matter what happens you will not let anything to happen to you. You are my only family . I promise you nothing will happen to we will live forever and don't forget we are twice as long as your safe and with me nothing can happen to me . While fighting has become morning. In all them going a dangerous battle they are killing each other's people. Yan and Yu both are hurting each other's by there sword.

Yu hits him very badly that make him falls down. In both's body's have become lot of woods and having blood loss . Angrily, shout AAAAAA...... run towards each other's both attack on each other's But the Yan saves itself and attacks him with great force, The sword hit his right side and blood comes out of his mouth and he falls on the ground. Erin come there and shout his name loudly:Yan he trun back and looks at her she run to come to him Yu get up and throw his sword towards her and the sword hit her , he shocked and she falls down . Angry he throw his sword and cut his head from his body.

He run and come near to her and takes her in his arms . Erin talk to me. Nothing, will happened to you , I. Won't let anything happened to you. She smile, are you going to say good bye to me like this ,don't cry. Nothing, will happened to you. I am very happy today because you are with me at this time . Yan I love you, I love you very much, I love you more than mine. He was crying . Will you do one thing for me, can you kiss me one last time. While crying he move his head and kiss on her forehead . While he was kissing on forehead she said . I love you Yan xing and she die. Erin, Erin talk to me . Erin . He was crying very much. Yan hug her and look up and and shout out loudly . Erin .