23 I don't wanted to same end happen to again .

No ,no nothing is there . You both go outside now and keep eyes everywhere , don't let anyone comes inside . Ok , My Lord .

Both leave .

This girl .

He comes to her and said ::

Come out, both guards are gon . Erin come out . "Hi ,how are you ? what should i say now? Sorry . Sorry , Do you even know what you have done right now ? It's dangers to come here . I know , i just . I don't want to hear your explanation .

If they would have seen you here then you could have been accused that you had come here to steal something and I would have to punish you. Sorry. Why do you act like this ? Can't you live like a normal girl ? I said sorry .
Why are you scolding me ? So what do you think i should do ?

Why did you always make me worried ? I am going . Wait , where are you going ? I am going out because you are not listening to me. Ok, don't get angry. If you go out like this now, they will see you . If you stay quite then they can't .

' Ok , .

Both come to door . One minute . She comes back . What happened ? i come here to find something . What do you mean ? What i mean is i didn't find that i wanted to find that . Let's go back Erin . No ,I am not going anywhere from here until I get that thing . She starts searching .

Erin please listen to me . let's go back . Tomorrow I will bring you here again, Erin . No, . Tell me what to find, I will help . it's not big it's just a little . It is of black color on which . There is a map made on it. yes , but how do you know ? Because it is the map of our state on which each and every way to enter here has been told and there are other important things in it . Where is that ? Map is not here . someone stole it from here .

She thinks :: Erin , you are loony . You stole such a important thing . What are you thinking ? Nothing .' yeah , . Yan I am sorry . Hey ! Why are you saying sorry ? You have not done anything . She comes forward and hug him . He smile and hug . Hug me tightly . Ok , . He hug her tightly . Is this ok . "umm " .

She says in her mind. I am sorry, because of me you had to face so many problems, and you are still doing it . The worst thing is that I can't even tell you anything . Erin what happened ? Nothing , I just want to hug you . I am sorry Yan . I have done so much bad things with you , but i don't mean to do that . I have not done that intentionally .

he grabs her by both shoulders .

Erin what happen ? Why are you saying like this ? Is anything happened ? Tell me . I am sorry . Tears comes out to the her eyes . Erin hey ! . He hug and her . Tell me if anyone has say anything to you . I promise I won't
leave . I will kill every person who has try hurts you .

No , no one has done anything . What happened then ? Why did you cry . I, I just remember my "Brother".I am missing him so much . Don't cry , I with you here . I will never leave your side . He kiss on her forehead and touch her cheek . Let's go out of here .
'Ok , . First you go then I will come . 'Ok , . She started going .

She comes out . Why has not he come till now . he comes there while running . Are you ok ? Yes , I am okay , but why are you running . Because , I want to see you . But why ? You are crying there so thats why ? Sit here .

Erin . ' Yeah ,. Why are you looking for that map ? Would you believe me if I told you ? I have seen a dream a very bad dream and that's why I come here to look for map . I don't understand anything . You seen a bad dream and because of a dream you take a risk to come here .

I know you won't believe on me . No , that's not what I mean . Think for once yourself that why would anyone do such a thing because of a dream .
I know , but what i sees in dream that is true . i have sees like this dream for long , and all true , trust me . i am not lying .

'ok , i trust you . let's go back to the room . No , not now . i want to talk to you . say it . listen carefully and believe in what i am saying . Something big is about to happen here. People are going to attack here. so you tell Shu . Ok , I will tell him . Now , let's go .

She shout out loudly .

Why don't you believe me . You always do this . You never believe in what I said, no matter how much I try you always think I am lying . I am telling you truth . Why don't you have trust on me ? I have also tell you everything last time and that time you did it same thing you don't believe in me and kills everyone . I don't wanted to same end happen to again .

She sees a arrow coming towards them .

bow down .

She pins him down and he escapes. What happened ? There is an attack, we have to go from here . get up quickly . She sees a man is coming towards them and starts going towards him it to kill it . Erin don't go . The man was going to attack on her but she kick him and twist his nack and the man got die right there. She takes his sword .

A man attack on him he kills him and takes his sword . Were coming from a lot. he says . We have to take them out of here . Ww can't fight with them here . a man was going to throw his sword towards Yan and she saw that and throw her sword towards him .

The sword goes straight inside him and comes out from behind.