15 Erin ,what did my mom say that ?

while holding  Yan right hand Erin was sleeping  . He is smiling and looks at her . he falls asleep with her holding his hand .

                  Erin  starts having dreams again  . Yan come her close to kiss her . The scene change .  He grabs her nack tightly . You kill  my mother . What kind of woman are you ? I thought you love me but you are very loose . He killed her and she woke up from sleep .

What happened ? have you see any bad dream . she is looking at him . what happen  ? nothing , i am okay . I am okay . I am . how did I get here ? i mean to say is , 'did you come there ?  how did you know where i am ? how did you find me  ' ? How .

' Stop , . I know you have so much  questions to ask but before i give you answer  you give me my one question answer . are you okay ? yes , i am okay. but what happe to you , you are looking very stress . " Why are you so stress " ? I am okay now .

How did I get here  ? Su told me about you . After knowing about you, I run to find you. My mind had stopped thinking. I could not understand what to do next. thing, lest something should happen to you.

   When I saw you there, then my life came to life. You were about to fall down from there that I caught you and brought you back.

she hugs him. thank you so so so much for your help.

by the way . hey! all Ofsuden why are you giving me that look ?

You know right ? What I know  ?

            You knew that place was dangerous but still you go there. 'Why, why did you do that ? What would I have done if something had happened to you ?

why did you do that. see this injury. How deep is the injury? Leave it, it's just an injury, it will heal in a few days, "But if something else had happened, then"?

  He remembers about that incident. are you listening to me Oho ! He put a hand on her shoulder and shook her.  Erin. Yes  , were you saying something ? is anything happen with you there  ? no nothing. I am okay now. I think I should have to go now .

Don't go now . take a some rest first . a man come inside . my Lord your mother comes to meet miss . mother has come here . yes , my highness is come here  . Yans mother come inside . She Slowly whisper in his  ear  .

"Why your mom come here  " .  I don't know . Mother you are here suddenly .  If you called me, I would have come to meet you.

           I have not come here to meet you . "Then whom  have you come to meet  " ? I have come to meet the one who is sitting behind you  .

Yan look at Erin . but why ? I have something important to talk with her. you go out for some time i want to talk with her in prevent. Yan no  .  please, don't , don't go . okay mother .  Yan .

he went out .

" hello " , ma'am .

She comes to her and sit beside her .
I have hear you got kidnapped  .

  ' yeah ,   .

You are okay now  ?

' Yeah  ,   .

What do want to talk about ? I come here to talk about you and Yan xing  .

I don't understand  ? I and Yan  . What do you mean  ? About you two's relationship  . No , no , you gets missnderstood us . We don't have that kind of relationship . don't be scared .
I won't say anything .

I don't have any problem with you two's relationship , I am so happy for you two .

' Please, ones listen to me . you are .
I am happy that he choose you . You don't need to explain me anything .

I can see through the your eyes , how much you love Yan xing  .

if you are feeling okay , then let's go out  ?

' Okay , .

       I have never seen him caring about others. After the death of his father, he had become very strict . Because of you, he has become the same again . Thank you so much. I wish you all the happiness .

She keeps her hand on his cheek .

" take care of your self " . I am leaving now .

      Erin is still standing there. Yan comes there. Erin ,what did my mom say that ? Did she say something wrong? Say something .

Erin . hey  ! are you hearing me ? Erin . she looks at her . she about to leave but he hold her right hand and stop her . where are you going  ? tell me what happen  ? nothing is happen . We just normally talking . i just want to go back now .

' but why , ?

  ' Nothing ,  .

If there is any urgent matter, I will come to meet you, but till then you will not come to meet me, you will not come at all. She leaves from there .

He was just looking at her while leaving .

       She comes to her room and lays down on the bed and takes blanket over herself .

She tries to sleep by taking the blanket over her, for some time she does not remove the blanket from her and then suddenly remove it. what's wrong with me? his mom said that because of misunderstanding. she doesn't know any truth. she don't know that i am not Zing zing . I am Erin  .

my mind and my heart both are not in control . I want to go home .

She shout out loudly .

'Ahhhhhh , ! .

and again takes blanket over herself .
While moving from here to there on the bed, she packs herself completely in the blanket. She falls down from the bed while roaming around .

  ' Ahhh ,  ! . What's going on with me .  Since I am  come here i am feeling like i am working in drama . she said  , " he likes me  .

Since I come over I never see or meet his mother and she doesn't even see or meet me . even we both talk with each other like a friend nor we come that much close people think we are together than why did she  say that .

  ' Then why , ?

   " She hits his head on the ground "  .

            "  What is happening to me after all " ?

She closes her eyes and remembers Yan's  face  .

Next part will come soon  .