16 Why are you calling her Erin ?

She remember his face and immediately opens her eyes .

" What is this exactly " ?

She starts to standing but cannot.

What have I done?
Tries to get herself out of the blanket but can't get out.

Su comes  .

" My lady "  .

Su come here  . Help me .

Why were you sleeping like this?

just like that . don't you have anything  else to ask   ?

' sorry , .

i don't want your sorry .
   why didn't you come there  ? If you were there, with your help I could have got out of there, so that his mother would not have got any chance to say that  thing to me.

"What happened after all? what are you talking about" ?

' Nothing , .
I am going to sleep  .

                        Shu , she said to me , if there is any urgent matter, I will come to meet you, but till then you will not come to meet me, you will not come at all. She leaves from there . Why did she say like that ? , and why I can't go to meet her ?

She is behaving  strange after meeting my mother . What are you talking about   ? You have been listening to me for so long and now you are asking me  " am I talking about whom" ?

Erin  , I am talking about Erin  . Who is Erin  . Zing zing  . Why are you calling her Erin ? Because she's name is Erin  . But her name Zing zing  ? You come here to solve my problem . Stop asking questions ? Why she is hard to understand ? , why  ?

Who ? do you want to die today  ? No , I understand . You are talking about Zing zing  ? if you are not understanding , " why she say that  , and what she mean by that " ? then go to her and ask her , " what she means by that " ?

   You tell her everything and your problem will slove  . no , it's not good idea ?  If I go there to ask such a small thing, then she will understand that what kind of prince I am, who could not understand such a small thing  .

but my Lord , there is nothing to understand . she said clearly that she don't want to meet you again .
Hey  ! She didn't use that word again  ?

Can i go now . No , sit with me and have a drink .  No , I can't . This is my order .

                   My Lady . My Lady get up .
get up  . You have not eaten anything since morning. Get up and eat something. Falling asleep again after eating. I don't want to eat anything. You eat  .

Su comes to her  . my lady . Go Su  . " will you get up or not " ? No, I am not going to wake you up. you eat my food  , now go  . please .

She starts removing the blanket from her.  She pulls blanket  .  Erin was holding the blanket tightly with both hands due to which she could not remove it  .

Get up my lady  .  I said no . I will not go anywhere until you wake up. So stand like this all night, because I am not going to get up  . ' ok  ' then,I am also not going anywhere .

Why are you not understanding my point, if you do not eat something then you will become weak. please get up and eat this food  .

As soon as she gets up ( Su is pulling the blanket ) Su falls down  .

ouch  !

' Sorry , . "Are you ok " ?

I am ok .

Okay , then I am going .

' My lady , .

             Erin  comes to where she comes from  .

        I hope this method works and I go back home  .

And she jump the water.

' My lady  , . 

  she go dip in the water but nothing happen . after a while she comes out to the water .

'My Lady , what are you doing this ?

stay quite .

she go inside again .

'My lady , come out  . come out please , at this time the water is really cold . you will fall sick .

     can you please stay quite ? if anyone hear us they will be think we are a Thief  . So please , stay quite .
and if you can't stay quiet then go room and sleep .

But My Lady , why are you doing this .
She remember about Yan and then what his mother said .

' My Lady , .

I am doing this because I want go home . No, one can stop me . have to forget again ? , this is your home . You
live here .

She go inside .

I think , i have to call doctor for My Lady  .  she start behaving weird again .  

   My Lady its to late now  . Let's go now  , come out . Erin still looking in the water . Su falls asleep there .

All night Erin going  inside and coming out .

I am tried now  . What I do now ? And she again go inside the water .

Yan ,  was passing from there, his eyes go to Su who was sleeping there, then his eyes go to the water and when he sees something, he starts coming there.

Erin . What she is  ! .

He senses that she is drowning, he comes running and jumps into the water and pulls her out.

   are you ok ? Are you crazy , what are you doing in the water?  If I don't come on time, "then what do you think what would have happened"?

Be quiet  . Wasn't I drowning? I was looking for a way back . I had come from here, so I thought that maybe I should go back from here. I kept searching the whole night but I could not find anything.

"And if you had found your way, you would have gone back to your home from here without saying anything to me, isn't it?" Yes, including you said.

     you want to go back. 'Yeah,. but didn't i said, i will help you to find a way to go back. i said right? yes, you said. But I suddenly remember about this, and I come here.

"Why don't you come to me then "?

She stay quite .

say something . I didn't remember , remember about you . Seriously, didn't you think about me once ? i must go now .

Erin , stop. she stop but don't look back. you haven't given my question answer.

Su  wake up ,let's go .

She started going .

Erin . She don't stop and go from there  . He get angry  .

                      ***********
                      ***********
Sometimes we don't understand what's going on in our mind , what our heart is saying . Sometimes our heart give us our all questions answer's but we ignor them . We don't understand what do to next .
Then just stay calm and think what you loved the most , what makes you most happy  . Always choose the one who makes you happy . When your heart says yes this is  right then do that no matter what .

Thank you❤❤🙏🙏  . If you like my story then comment and vote  .