39 Have you see his face ?

Both of them were in the room where he was practicing sword fighting, she was sitting and thinking about something and not playing any attention toward him .He takes his sword out of its sheath and started practicing . He looks at her . he put the sword to her throat , she looks at him . When are you doing this ? Do you want to kill me ? Don't say something like this ? You said you want to see how i practicing fighting with sword . But you don't have any
attention on me . I am wielding a sword since a hours . What ? What, what ? What are you thinking about ?

Nothing, just I am . I have already tell you , the attack and other matters them nothing to do have with you . I would not be let anything happen to you . I know that .  First come here . He takes another sword and give it to her ? She take in right hand . I have a question ,Can I ask you? You tell me First, about what you are thinking ? That's the question I want to ask you, can I ?' Yes, 'go-ahead, but while ( he swings the sword and point towards her) doing sword fighting . 'Ok, . Both start sword fighting with each other's .

In the first she puts her sword of his throat . Nice , you are nice opened . Both block each other's sword . While
sword fighting he said . What question you want to ask me, ask ? What do you think , it can be possible my brother is here ? Your brother ? Yes, my brother prince . What do you think ,? it can be possible is he has come over like the way I came here .
Here? Yes . What do you think ? Erin .  Suddenly, Why are you asking this question , did you see him anywhere here ?No, i didn't saw him  , but i am feeling  he is here .

In those your missing your brother very much and always thinking and talking about him that's why your feeling like this . She point  sword on his neck . Give me straight answer . Ok, ok , don't get angry . Please , now  take your sword away . She takes . He attack on her . If you listen your opened like this you will lose your life  . If you want to kill me then do it but before give me my question answer . I don't think this can be possible . You came over it's does not mean he also has came .

You came here because of some reason . Reason ? Yes , you and I , it's our  destiny that's why we meet . You came here ,why ? Don't you ever think why you came here . I am asking you about my brother not mine . I know , trust me he is not here , you have told me by yourself he loves you very very if he had over he has definitely Come to meet You after hearing about you , but he doesn't come , it means he is not here . But ? Why do you think he is here ? Did you saw him anywhere here , or anything hear about him ?

No, nor I meet him and saw him  but  (Both attack on each other's and come near to each other's ) .Between them become a swords cross mark . Then why do you think ? When I am looking for necklace . I have seen a boy in his hand had my necklace I told him to stop he stop and going to trun back but at that time guards come and he ran . We go behind him he hold my hand . He hold your hand . How dare he hold your hand only I can do that ?

Can you hear me first ? Um ! Then what I am telling you . He hold your hand . Yeah , and he pulled me towards him . He put his hand on my mouth and said . Stay quite . He gives me my necklace back and ran from there . Wow ! I will find him soon and put him in jail . This is not time to get jealous . What ?, What? jealous i am not jealous . His voice was just like my brother ,and height his every body movement was like him , that's why I am thinking he is also here . I wanna to get confirmed about the boy . He will be definitely here .

Have you see his face ? No ,i have not seen his face . Then how can you said he was your brother . On you have so much big attack , if really he had been here he has definitely came here but he doesn't come . Stop thinking now . I am done practiceing . Give me . She was looking unhappy , and in tension . Give me . She was not playing any attention toward him, he shakes his head and get the sword by himself .He put the swords on there places . He comes back to her. Let's go .

He takes some steps forward but she was keep standing up at the same place . He come back to her near,and
shakes her . What happened ? Nothing has happened . What are you thinking about . Nothing . Let's go . Where . A place there you stop thinking about everything and clam Yourself down. Let's go . 'Ok, . both sits on there horses and gonna somewhere . Both came into a place where have a very beautiful flowers with different colours and also a river. What is this ? Come with me you will get to know soon . Both come over . She looks the place and get surprise, surprising she put her right hand on her mouth .

Wow ! Amazing . Do you like it . Yeah, it's very very beautiful . I don't that this kind of place is also excited over . She bow down and touch a flower by her right hand and said : Here are so many flowers with different colours .
It's very beautiful place . She run forwards in the flowers and middle of them she stop and loudly said : This if very beautiful , thanks . She rolls round . She was looking very happy and smiling and while looking she is
smiling he also smile . I hope , I always makes you happy like this .