25 If anything is happened to her, then you also lose your life .

She see a arrow is coming towards them and that going to hits Yan, she runs toward him and before the arrow hits him she comes between him and arrow and take the arrow at the same time second arrow comes and she also take that . Erin . She falls down in his arms . Erin , look at me . Nothing will hapen to you . Look at me . Why did you do this ?

          She remember about her past life and smile . When the some thing is happened in their past life and when he is fighting with those people's  . Zing zing you go from here . This is dangerous , go . She takes some steps and trun back . She saw someone shoot arrow and the arrow hits on him . Again a arrow comes and hits on him . He falls down and the blood comes out from his mouth .

She runs and comes to her .

Flashback end 

      She says to herself in her mind . I am happy this time i save you .  ( He is trying to keep her awake ) . Don't close your eyes . It's all has happened to me last time you got injured because of  me but this time i have save you  . Today at this time I realized how much I love you . Blood comes out from her mouth and she faints . Erin hey ! You can't do this with me . Erin wake up  , Erin . Open your eyes .

        Shu , we have to leave  right now . 'Ok  , He took the arrows out of her body and carry her in her arms and put her in his horse and take her back to the "Palace " . Some of comes in his way .

Get out of my way if you want to stay alive . I won't repeat again . Get out of my . She is important for me . If anything happened to her you all pay the price by giving your life  . They start coming  forward .

He gets down and kicks the horse, the horse runs away from there, he starts fighting with them. While fighting, he gets a sword near his chest. He kills that man.  Shu and guard also comes there and start fighting with them .

Shu said .

My Lord , you leave we will take care of all those . She comes back to her and sit on the horse and bring her back to "Palace " . And carry her in arms to his room and put her his bed . He put blanket on her so that can she won't feel cold and then order to his Servant.

Go quickly and bring "Raj Ved ( Doctor) " Tell them that I have called. It is an emergency. Yes, I am going now . off he goes  . He sits close to her and touches her cheek with his right hand . Nothing will happen to you because I will not let anything happen to you. Why did you do this crazy girl? Listen to me at least once .

He makes her face close to her and hold her tightly , suddenly He feels strange. He touches her face with both his hands and checks and then her neck. "What's wrong with her? Why is she so cold ? Erin... can you hear me ? His attention go's to her left hand and his shock . Her hand was starting to turning blue. He quickly takes her hand in his. Its hand ! .

" Doctor " and his "Two" helpers comes there . Doctor start checking her . What happened to her ?  Why her hand starting to turning blue ? Please clam down  My Lord  . He is checking her . The "Doctor" Point to his helpers and they start making medicine for her .

He strangles her a little with his two fingers and black blood vomits from her mouth. What happened to her after all ? Why has she vomited black blood ? Say something . The arrows hits her on them Very dangerous poison was applied , which has now gone inside her body and is slowly spreading in their blood thats why she vomit black blood .

Then do something  , save her .

The poison is  very reared and it is also very difficult to get rid of poison . 
we are trying. But I don't think she will survive it .  He keeps his swords in his garden. The rest both bow down. Please forgive us .  How dare you to become such a philosopher ?
Save her at any cost. If  anything is happened to her, then you also lose your life . Save her .

We will give us best My Lord . But the poison has gone into her body it's very reared and also dangerous . We will try her best to save her . One of them sees that blood is flowing down from his hand. my Lord you are hurt
, Blood is pouring out of your hands. Let me give you medicine . No , I am fine . You just save her .

Shu comes there . My Lord . What happened ? We bring some of them alive .' Ok , are you ok ?' Yeah, . He see his blood . My Lord Blood is pouring out of your hands . I am okay . Take care of her . He leaves .

Yan and Shu  comes to them . I won't  repeat my question again, just give my question answer and I will let you go .  Why did you attack on us ? No , one gives any answer . Ok , second question . What was your intention behind the attack ? The last one , it's very important for me to know . he makes his hand to Shu . Shu give him his Sword .

   Now ,if one of you no one give my question answer then you know very well what will i do with you .you all lose your life for hurting my woman .  Give my question ans in simple would, 'Who send you ? No , one give answer . He smile a little and cute ones neck . Now ,  can you give my question answer . Still no one open his mouth .

Shu , punish them all so badly that they ask for death  ,those should have to be beg for death . All this should be yearning to get death . Do what you want to do with them just do killed them . This time you choose wrong woman to hurt .

He go from there  .