85 Kiss her in office

No, tomorrow you will come as my girlfriend .

But why ?

Because I am saying . You will come ,right ?

Okay, boss .

He he her tightly and the same time Prince come there and see them while hugging each other. Oh! I am so sorry. For disturbing you both of you. I don't know that you both are .

Stop it Prince .

I didn't say anything .

Go inside . Brother in law . Yes, brother in law . You don't need to send her back to home . I said go inside .

  See, everyday and night she torture me like this. Your girlfriend never let me live peacefully . I am telling you one last time go inside and clean the mess you have did all the day .

Brother in law, you should break up with her . You can get more beautiful girl then her and also smart . Angrliy she was going to hits him but he stop her .

Brother in law, I will never ever break up with her. I love her . And after fall in love with her I don't want any other girl in my life to fall in with her .

  You are amazing . And he get inside.
Look at her and he smile and then he also smile . He kiss on her forehead . Go inside . She go inside .

                     Both has came to her father and mother's grave , he puts white flowers on there grave . Hello, uncle and aunty . I am your daughters boyfriend .

My name is Han Lee . I am a president of Han Group . She was looking at him . Sorry, for coming over late . I come over here to say thank you to give me such a beautiful girlfriend . Your daughter is very smart, strong and good at beating up someone .

   I promise I will take good care of your daughter, not only good but very good ,and I love her more then my life. In my life she is the first and last and he looks at her and took her left and kiss on her hand . I promise you I will never hurt you nor anyone let to hurt you . She hug him . While helding each other's hands both was walking .

    He said. people's says true. She stop on a place . What do you mean ? People's had says. Love change a person. They said true . You have changed me a lot. No, you have changed me all . I am not a person I used to be . The heartless person . The one who never cares about anyone's feeling . The one who never felt any felling you making that person feel  everyone's feeling . You teach me about love. You make me release how it's feels when you truly love someone. Your love has change me . Thank you for coming in my life .

    In the office out of his office room. He was standing and discussing with an employees . They was three employees and in his right hand have a file . They was discussing and from front she comes with a girl employees. He look at her and she also. He smile to her while looking . And she winks to him suddenly . He gets surprise and the file fall down from his hand .

The employees ask . What happened boss ? are you okay ? He was still looking at her and she smiles and go from there with that girl . Boss , are you okay ?

Yes, I am fine .

          She was sitting in her office chair and working . He comes and moved her chair towards himself . And put both of hands on the chair and come her near .

Boss, what are you doing? We are in the office boss. Anyone will see us . Are you scared of others . No, I am. But I don't want anyone to know. So, please you go front here . Anyone will see us . I don't care. You are my girlfriend. And also I had not start this . You have started it first .

  What do you mean ? The thing you have done  early in the morning . I am understanding , what you are talking about  ? I don't remember anything. What happened in the morning . You should have go back to your work . You really don't remember ?

Yes, I don't remember .

Oh ! You have forget it very soon . No, problem let me remind you . He come her close . Boss, we are in the office. I know, we are in the office . You don't need to remove me evey time when I talk with you .

He wink to her and touch her face lovely . We are equal now . I am leaving now . She hold his right hand and pull him towards herself . His both hands was on the chair . Didn't you afraid now ? What if, I have done something more than wink you . Then what you have done . It's depends on you . What you do ? And she kiss on his lips . What about this ? He smile and start kissing her . He kisses her sweetly and lovely .

After if I want to do it more than just a kiss . There is no problem . But I am not interested in doing something morning then just a kiss . Is that so ? Yes, I am interested .

And he kissed her again, with left hand he grabbed her neck from right side and kissing her . She puts both of hands around his neck and both was kissing each other's lovely .

           He was sitting inside the office looking at her through the mirror. A young boy comes and start to talk with her. The boy was handsome and the same age as her.

Who is that boy ? He is work over ? And why did he talking with her ? No, I am thinking to much .

It's nothing like that . Both was talking with each other's and laughing . He was feeling jealous, very very jealous . While looking both of them talking and aughing together. He was cutting
pages of the book . The boy is handsome . But i am more then handsome from him . enough, is enough now. Since long ,"what both are talking with each other's "?