32 Do you miss me Your Highness?

Is this possible that his bother is doing all this ? No, no I am thinking wrong . how can this possible? But from my investigation it is possible that he is still alive and doing all this . But why he will do all this ? Mother , Yan both loves him very much , then why? Why he is doing all this ? And also this mark in this kingdom Yu was the only person who had this type of make on his right hand .

It can be possible because he have reason . If any case he is alive then right now he will be thinking no one come to look for him,for save his life . And all this Yan and his mother do because he wants to become king even they try to kill him because .
I have many proof that tells he is still alive . He always wear a mask on his face it can because after fell into the ditch his face is disfigured, probably because of the injury to his face and that's why he is always wear a mask on his face .

Stand up and start going . Soon the snow will start falling . If he had been here this would have been our first snow together . She spins round and look at the sky and goes and hits on someone . Her back was hits on his chest and her heart beat become fast .

Yan and she trun back and look at in his eyes .She smile . Do you miss me Your Highness? Yes , I really really miss you . Then What are you still doing there ? He hold her right hand and pulled her towards him and hug her tightly . Yan . 'Yes , . What about you? Do you miss me ? I miss you badly . I miss you in a level after come back I directly come to meet you and after seeing you want to hug you and want to tell you how much I miss you.

Erin . 'Yes , . He push her away . What happened ? Are you okay ? Are you fully recovered now . She becomes angry . What's wrong ? You , you are asking now . Oh ! Sorry . No, no, no you don't need to say sorry . Don't be angry . I am sorry . Sorry , I don't want your sorry . She trun back and leave . Erin listen . He comes after her . Erin ,please . I am sorry . She trun back . Don't come after me Yan . please listen ones what I want to say, Erin . I don't want listen anything . He stop .

I should not had to ask her right now .
Erin wait for me . And run . She was sitting on a stairs . He really listen what I said. He is too bad . He said in her right ear . Who is bad? Ahh! She stand up . You scared me . What are you talking about ? Who is bad ? When I am here did you get any another man? What did you say ? She comes forward to hit on him by her right hand , but he block her hand and hold her hand and pulled towards him and make her sit front of him and hug him .

She try to make herself free but he hug her tightly and don't leave her. Leave me . Stay still . I don't want to talk to you ,you are a bad man . I am bad . Yes, you are bad very bad, and I don't talk with bad peoples . Erin , Erin, Erin . Did you want to say something to me? And if you have nothing to say then leave me alone. I want to go . Erin . What . He kiss on her right cheek . What did you do?why did you kiss me ?

Anyone will see us . so what you are mine . And I am prince of here ,why should I scared of anyone ? Please don't be angry with me . I don't want to talk with you . Look at me . Erin please , see how many times I have said please . Look at me once . No, I will never looked at you . Erin . He became sad and leave her . She surprise and look at him , he was looking sad . She looks at everywhere and kiss on his right cheek . Are you happy now . He looks at another side and smiles a little ,and then looks at her .

No , I am not happy . I want more . Now you are crossing your line . Suddenly he comes close to her . Why , I can't . What are you doing , Yan . He comes more close to her his lips was very near to her lips . What do you think , what I am doing ? I said I want some more . He was moving his nack right to left and left to right . Yan people's will see us . So , what this is my own place . He comes forward and she go back . Yan . He put a figure on her lips . Shu.. ! Don't talk . Yan . stay quite .

His both was on her hand , slowly moves his right hand forward and hold his waist tightly and pulled her close to himself and make face close her lips and slowly move face and kiss on her left cheek . She surprise . He smile . What is this ? What happened ? What are you thinking , what will i do . Is it true after doing so much and that also in a romantic way you kiss me on my cheek . This is to bad . What do you mean ? What should I have to done then . No ,nothing . Come here . What ?come .

She sit front of him and he hug her from back . Look , I kiss on your cheek because I want to . And I didn't kiss on your lips because it's not right time to do that . For rest of life you are mine Erin and I am your . In real love body doesn't matter body don't make effect in love and relationship the only thing put effect is soul .

Soul is matters in every relationship no matter then what relationship is that . In every relationship the thing matter is which heart you love .