78 I am sorry, i will never do this again

Listen , you are not understanding what I want to say . No, I understand. What you want to say . You want me to stay away from him. But why ? Why you want? Me too stay away from him ? I remember what you had told me before and I also remember what I had told you . I had told you that he is just my friend . Nothing else . But you  .

No, Erin . You are getting all wrong . I am doing this because , you are getting closed to him and talked with him .

    I am not . I just told you too stay away from him because I think he is not right guy . He is dangerous for you . Whenever I see him . I always get wired feeling . And when he comes near to you . My feelings becomes more fast . I feeling that he will do anything to you . Nothing else .

I don't wanted to hear, what you feel . Because right not . You have hurts my feelings , boss . Until now , one has ever yelled at me like the way you have yelled . From right hand he was going to wiped her tear from right cheek but she don't let him .

         She was looking at him . I am sorry . Erin look at me . But still she was not looking at him . He was going to hold her right hand with his right hand but she don't let her hold . I don't want to talk to you . Hold her right hand . She try to make hand free but he don't let  her hand go . Erin look at me . But she don't .

Please look at me . She looks at him . I know I have reacted little too much . Little too much . Okay, I have reacted too much . I should not have to reacted like this . I am sorry .

        Sorry . Did you know . When you yelled at me like that . I gets so much scared . My mom, dad, and my mother no one has ever rise there voice at me not even little. And today you . I know . I should not had to do that. I am sorry .I will never to this . But it's also your mistake .

If you didn't talk to him, I wouldn't get angry . I have told you already he is just my friend. A friend . I know he is just your friend . But I think that he is not safe for you . Something is wrong with that guy .

        What do you mean ? I am searching about that . But you stay away from him. He took out the bracelet from her pocket of pant and  put on her right hand . What is this ?
A bracelet.  I know , but why are you giving this to much  ?

This is not just
bracelet . This is your safety pin . Safety pin . Yes, whenever you feel you are in danger. You are not safe . Then pressed this bracelet . When you
pressed this bracelet . I know where you are , and I will come there .

                     But I don't want it . And she starting to take of the bracelet but he stop her . Hey ! What are you doing ? Why are you taking of the bracelet . Because I don't want it . But why ? Because I safe . And also I am not that big rich person whom anyone try killed .

Hey ! Don't say something like this . Don't take it off . I have Spent too much money on this bracelet . So Don't take it off . So you don't care about me. You only care about is money . No, I care about you . I buy this  bracelet for you . I don't believe you .

       Okay, then , don't believe me . Amd just don't take it off . She smile and says . Okay, I won't take it off . With right hand he touch her left side of cheek . I am sorry, for yelling at you. I promise it won't be happens again . If you do this again. Then I will leave you . He shocked, what did you said . I will dumb you . If you do this again . Are you series  . I am . In my family, friends . Not even my school teachers had even yelled at me . But you. First time someone have yelled at me . I think I have to think one more time .

            About what ? I want to stay with you or not . No, you can't leave me . Before i am the best choice for you . You will near find a man like me in this world .  While saying . Oh!, really you think that . And by holding his tie from right hand she pulled him .

And she was smiling . And he also smile and while coming close to her both was looking at each other's and smiling . He comes front to her and she was going back, he comes on her and she go back and lay down sofa . He was going to kiss her but then suddenly he remember and he stands up  .

     Let's go . Where . I want to take you somewhere . On walk . What right now . Yes, come . He took her right hand in his left hand and both go together . He open the car door for her and she sit inside . He was going to sit in the car . And the man was watching them from some distance . He bring her to the very beautiful place. She comes out of the car and see the place .She goes ahead and round.

    He was looking at her and smiling . She comes back near to him . So this the place you want to show me . Yeah, it like that . Say it clearly . Do you this place . Yes, it's really beautiful . Not just beautiful but amazing, I mean . I don't have word to explain . So you like it , right ?

'Yes, I like it .

Okay then . He took the phone out the his blazers pocket and called someone . Hello, it's me Lee . We have seen the place and we have like it . I am buying this whole place . She was able to understand anything . What exactly he is doing actually .