6 I don't think you are hot and handsome .

After seeing him she not even word coming out to her mouth . He comes her close and make her close .

Sorry . What, what did you say? Sorry . I am just look the place and mistakenly I come here , sorry . He is look at her very carefully . leave me . Hey ! I said leave me . She makes herself free and start going from there .

He grabs her hand and throws her into the water . Are you out of your mind ? Why did you do this ? he sits in front of her .

you become mannerless . what , I ? You throw me into the water . She come forward. Why did you do this ?
go back . I am not going . You need to see doctor once again . she smile . I don't think I never to see doctor but you really need to see doctor .

Zing zing you are crossing your line now . Stay in your limited . What about your limits ? didn't your mom teach you how to behave with girls ?
you really want to die today ? If you killed me now then you will spend your rest of life in jail . And for what you did to me i can send you to jail for your misbehave with me , got it ?

But only my law prevails here . What ? Yeah , but i things you come here to see , I mean my body .why would i come here to see your body ? because i am handsome, hot . You are hot and handsome. what , why are you giving me this look .

I don't think you are hot and handsome . did you know " Indian actors , Shahrukh Khan , salman khan , or korean music band BTS , EXO Seventeen " , Do you know any of these ? He is many times more hot and handsome than you . you are nothing front of them and she goes from there .

What did she say ? "Shahrukh Khan , salman khan , or korean music band BTS , EXO , Seventeen " , who's names are all these ? So weird .

When she was going he suddenly appears in front of her . You Scared me . he come her close . What ?, what do you want ? Lifts him on his shoulder and brings him to his room and starts coming near him and he starts going back.

what are you doing ? going backwards she falls on the bed .
He comes close to her and goes to her and whispers in her ear. relax. Stands straight. do not think much . I was not thinking about anything, and "Why have you brought me here " ? First go and get that. What to bring ? That, go and get it .

Clothes . Bring it here .

Take .

dress me . She says shouting loudly . What ? Have you gone mad ?
Do you even understand what you are saying? What happened? I think you need a doctor. And she starts leaving. He puts a sword on her neck from behind. If you take even one step forward, you She turns back. So you got it.

He comes forward.

So .

" you are very bad " . How can you do this ?

I can do this .

She shouts angrily and he smile .

Why are you shouting ?

And why are smiling ?

nothing just , i want to smile. " can't i smile " ? Of course you can , but not now .

Okay , i don't smile . you tell me what you decide ?

Okay .

Good .

It's done. I am going now .
She starts leaving, he holds her right hand.

What now?

are you ok .

Yes, what will happen to me? You are behaving very strange, as if you are not you but someone else.

she thinks.

what should i tell you now ? Who am I, where have I come from? If I told something now, you would consider me crazy .

hey ! What are you thinking ?

Nothing . I am leaving .

stay here .

What , what did you say ?

I said, stay here .

I'm worried you will go into someone's room again and if that happens
he comes close to her
And not everyone is as good as me. I think you understand what I am saying.

And I also think that I am not sure
but I think that you have forgotten some of your memories and you do not remember this place so if you go somewhere now you will be lost

And if you get lost then I have to send guards to search for you and I don't want to go there west energy again on you .

how can you say like this , and " When you send guards to search for me " ?
when you got lost some days before .
Just stay here .

No .

okay then, you choose you want to stay here or should i just cut your head .

okay , where will i sleep He gives her the blacket and points towards the floor. are you serious ? Yes . I am not going to sleep on the floor.
Do you want to sleep in the same bed with me ? I am fine if you want to sleep with me . No I don't want. I will sleep here.

She lay down, turning her face to the other side .

When will I go home? She looks at him. what a bad boy I have never seen a boy like him, if my brother was here, he would have beaten him by now. I will see you What is his name ? Su told me its name. Erin you idiot, how can you forget such a small thing.

He is looking at her and smiling  and come her close and sit down front of her .

               He woke up and look at her . Erin dreams again in her dream she see people attack on her . who are you, what do you want ? They come her close . Stay away from me . And she started running . while running she falls down very much people's are behind her .

You will not survive today. Your death has brought you here. why do you want to kill me ? Because you are very precious to your stepfather and Yan xing .

I don't understand what are you talking about ? My stepfather doesn't love me. He doesn't care whether I live or die, and Yan xing has nothing to do with it  . Don't bring him  into this  . Oh ! You like him .

She was saying in her sleep that don't kill me. Stay away from me and was trembling with fear. He starts waking her up  .

Zing zing  woke up  . Zing zing  .

He holds her face tightly. It means that you are more valuable to him than his lifelife . okay then , i will not do anything to him . for him you are valuable more than his life then i will kill you . after you die he will die anyway  . He takes out a sword and is about to kill her but Yan xing  interrupts .

Zing zing woke up , woke up Zing zing  .

She gets up scared  and look at him  .