44 I can explain

She close her both the eyes and tell Prince  : Brother he is my "Boyfriend" And Yan he is my real brother Prince .Both shock. Yan said : What , he is your real brother? Yes. Her brother said: I think have heard wrong, can you say it again? I have heard you said he is your boyfriend.
You have heard right . He is still not believing on her . Prince listen to me. You said he is your boyfriend . Wow! You, you both .i mean,how can this possible. Let's talk someone else . Please, please ,please. They come back, all three are in a room .

Both are sitting down and Prince was standing front of them . She was looking down. Yan said : Erin why are you so scared? He is just your brother. Don't talk. My dear sister look at me. She looks up. Are you angry on me? He smile. No, no, no, why would I be angry at you? You have given me such a beautiful news, you are in relationship, right? Listen to me . He get angry on her. You listen to me. Are you gone crazy Erin ?You are in relationship.

How can this possible, I mean how can you get in a relationship?, and that also here . We have got stock
We have got stuck here. i thought when i will be meet you, you will tell me that you have find a way to go back to our home or your trying to find a way to go back, but you did not tell me both of them, you have tell me that you are in a relationship with him. And you are also expecting from me not to be angry on you. Have you forgot where you are right not?, you are not in a 21th century.

Yan said : I can explain . You stay quite, I am talking to my sister. She  immediately said : Why are you talking to him like this? He don't have any mistake. If you want to be angry on me then you can do, you have right but you don't have any right to talk to him like that. Don't talk to him like that again. You are raising your voice for him over me. Don't talk to him like that i don't like it . He said. Erin clam down . While saying she comes towards her brother . Do you know how many bad thing has happened to me when you are not here ?

Somebody try to kill you and that time you are not here. You have missing that time after 2 years 7 months later you are asking me ,( she was coming forward to him and he was going backward) 'why I am in relationship with him? I have not been asked you that question. I know. For 2 years I have been looking for ( she say loudly and come for near to him) you crazily, because of you I have not been able to go to my interview, because of you I am here today.

It's all has happened to you. And tell me. Yan says in his mind. She is dangerous. I thought her brother will scolded her but everything is happening the opposite way here she is scolding her brother. He smiles a little. Why are you yelling out me, I am your older brother? Have you forgot we both are twice. Many things has happened to me not only here but also there, You are not there for me when I needed you, and now your asking me so many questions . I am not going to give you any questions answered .

He said sweetly and clam voice : Listen what I want to says, I don't mean what I said. What I mean is .i don't want to hear anything.  First you were angry at me and now I am angry at you. Yan loudly said : Quite both of you. I thought you both are very good brother and sister you have not been fighting with each other but you both are same as others brothers and sisters. You both are  fighting with each others since long time ,have not you have get tired of fighting with each .

  While pointing index finger toward him . You stay out of it. Prince said : Erin listen to me, please. Ok said what you want to say. Look , what I mean is  you, we, right now . Say it clearly. You are here far away from home, we don't even know, we will go back to our home or not, and this  serious time you are telling me that you are in a relationship was a boy. I mean, you have never been a relationship with anyone, never . Then what happened in a short time you came to a relationship with him?

You both are from different worlds, do you really think your relationship will go to the end , you both will live together for forever . She was quite. Her brother looks at Yan. And you choose this man as your life partner. Look at him . I don't know anything about how will our relationship will end, we will live together for forever or not , what I know only is ( she looks at Yan ) that I love him, I love him just way I love you . You are my brother,and he is my life. One minute, what you said after that. Look at him, What's wrong with him ? He is perfect for me .

Erin stop. I know you are her brother you worry about her very much and also care about her too, thats why you are saying very much . I understand why you are saying this , that's why you can say about our relationship how will it will be go for forever, you are saying that because you care of her. But before you said anything more about our relationship let you that, no matter that hows our relationship will be in the future, we will be together or not .