11 I will kill her with my own hands .

He smile . Why are you smiling ? You are looking like a child right now . But I am not child .don't smile like this . you are a prince , you should punished her for what she did to be Su  .Erin  You are going to live here not so long but for some time.
What do you mean ?

I mean is Can't you deal with such small things ? You should know , "how to protect yourself "? . I know, and  i protection her , and also myself . Did you  . she says  ::  yes , i did  . I haven't done much, okay ? I did very little  , true me  .

He smile . I am telling you truth  . i have not said anything. then why are you smiling? you are looking cute while saying this  . she gets  silent. it's to  late let's go now  . okay , good night  . hey stop  .yeah, do you want say anything ? yes , about  . don't worry about that . but  . let's talk tomorrow about your problem  . okay  . he is so smart  . Why is it in such a hurry to go back .

                Yuri comes to meet her father He looks at her and asks. what happened my dear ? what kind of sign is this  ? Zing zing did this to me . She has behaved very rudely with me. She insulted me in front of everyone, and threatened me.

And ask your daughter to apologize to a minor maidservant and when I didn't, she did this to me. what are you saying ? I am telling absolutely the truth. How did she become so  brave ? These days she has started flying a bit too much  .

yeah , she is . And this happen because of you . You have give her so much freedom and she taking advantage of that . it's happened because of you if you have not give her so much freedom then she  would not have done that to me . Dad punish her . I don't want to see her face again just kill her . I  hate her  . 

I know  but I can't do that . We need her . We need her to carry out your plan. "How can we finish our plan if we kill her now"? I will kill her with my own hands . But not now after our plan is completed.

Till then you keep calm and don't do anything to her . One mistake of yours can spoil our plan made since so many days and if this happens then all our hard work will go in vain. I don't want this at all, so you keep calm for some time and stay away from him.

But Dad I don't think we need her to complete our plan , we can you complete our without her . So far, she has not  even been able to be friends with Yan xing properly, and you told her to make him fall in love with her so  you can complete your plan , but i don't think Dad she can do this .

she is just looking for a way that can she makes herself free  . what will we do if she tell him everything about our plan. if he get to know about us he is killed us in one second . i  am telling you Dad she can do anything for freedom  , don't trust her to much .

just killed her . You are right , she is
behaving weird  .it's happening because she has lost her memory .
she has not lost her memory, she is just pretending so that you can't tell her to do anything more. do something Dad  . but dear i have no other way .

    Right now if I do something with her then " how can we complete our  plan " ? . Who say we don't have any others choice ? We have . What do you mean ? I mean . I will do it . Say clearly "what do you want to say "?
What I mean is Dad I can complete our plan . and that how ? what you told  Zing zing to do i will do now .

but before that do something about her . No , I don't think it's a good idea, it will be dangers for you and I don't want to put you in any danger .

Trust me Dad it won't be dangers . dear . I don't want to hear anything . Are you sure" you can do this " ? Dad I am your daughter trust me  . You go now .

While going Yuri's maid ask . My lady can I aks you something  about Zing zing ? Yeah , aks . She is your sister . Your father's are different but mother is some , you both are sisters but you
hate her so much . why do you hate her this much.  

She is not my sister . In childhood she always get what she wants . My Mom always love her more than mine and always  ignore me . My Mom never treat me the way she treat Zing zing  .
Zing zing , zing zing , zing zing , her  name was always on her lips. what she is doing ?

is she have eatn anything or not  , about her health  she only thing about her .  Only father is always with me, he has always supported me. He loves me more than himself . because of her, I never got my mother's love, the love that only I deserved
She wasn't at all  .

If it was in my hands, I would have killed her long time ago . I hate her . i don't want to see her face again in this life . i just want her to die . you are saying your Mom never loved you the way she loves Zing zing  .

In this way then both of you are equal because even your father has never given her father's love but one thing  he has given her so much trouble and so much pain  . She has always obeyed each and every word of both of you. She never thought about you that  something happens to you , you die "Then why do you think like this about her"?

That's it, you have spoken enough, go out and stand on your knees and don't move from there until I say , go now .
Yes, my lady .  She comes out and  stand on her knees in Sunlight .