40 She kiss him

It's been long time I come here . This place has changed a lot . She see a flowers . Here is also my 
favorite Flowers . She smiles . He comes towards near to her . This is your favorite flowers ? Yes , I have never thought i will seen them here . Do you want to came here everyday?Really, can we come here everyday , but this place is long from palace, how can be it's possible ?It can be possible . if you want to come here everyday I will bring you here everyday . Really? Yes, this place makea you happy and as long as you are happy with it I don't have any objection . We will come here everyday.

She was silent . What ? Why are you get silent . She comes near to him and hold his both hands in her hands and kiss him . He got surprise . By holding her both shoulder he push her away . What happened ? Nothing . He takes a step toward her and grabs her neck with his right left hand and kiss her ,slowly she put her left hand on his neck and then right hand . He grabbed her waisted tightly with his right hand and make her close . was kissing her softly and with gentleness .

                   Erin was sitting in her room , Su came . My lady . She don't gives any answer . My lady . When she don't gives any answer Su shakes her by touching her shoulder . By getting  scared she stands up . Oh... ! What happened ? It's me , Su . Are you ok my lady ? Yeah, I am ok . Why did you gets scared from me ? Nothing , just because you shakes me suddenly . Just because of that ? Yeah, I was thinking something and you suddenly shakes me . What are you thinking about ? Su , in those days you start asking so many questions . Sorry .

Why are you saying sorry now ? For asking many questions . Asking questions it's not a bad thing . I am just saying , you don't need to say sorry to me . Sit. Both sits down.You are my very good friend but there are many things I can't tell you, even if i tell you you won't believe on me . I always believes you my lady, I am with you since my childhood you are the only person who was kind to me after my  mother and father death . It's because I understand you , I understand how it's feel when the you loves leaves you for forever .

Is anything happened to you my lady. Don't call me that . What ? Don't call me my lady, you call me Erin .But your name is Zing zing . Yes, but I will feel happy if you call me Erin . 'Please,  . Something has happened to you right ,you are behaving weird . Tell me you said I am your very good friend then tell me, what is the matter exactly ? I promise I will trust you. She looks at her . I am not Zing zing, I am Erin . I believe you . She smiles . Why are you smiling ? She shakes her head .

  Su was looking at her . I am smiling because, you said you trust me . I really trust you. Last time I didn't trust you because i think you have lost your memory , but with the time pass I started understand you are not my, my lady . I will help you and do what you will say to do, can you help me to bring my old my lady back . I know you love my Lord ,you both are together now . Your living here as Zing zing but please help me to bring my old my lady back . Su listen carefully, what I am saying and try to understand .

'Ok ,. I am Zing zing . But you are not . Listen what I am saying . 'Ok , . I am Erin but i am also Zing zing . I am not understanding anything . Stay quite, you really ask so many questions , don't ask any questions until the I stop talking .First I when I came over I also don't know that I am Zing zing but with time I remember I am Zing zing .
What I understand with that, the reason I came over is my "Destiny" repeat ones again. My "Destiny" gives me another chance to change my past , the bad things I have done I my past life .

  Are you understanding what I am saying ? Su shakes her head with yes .'ok, . You have to already know since my childhood how many bad things i have done on my step father's oder , but this time I am not same girl as they know , I am different from old
Zing zing . Now I can gives them answer with their language . From now on in the future i won't let anything bad happened. Very soon one of them is going to happen on Yans mother's marriage anniversary .

And I want to stop that ,if that happen Yan will lose his mother for forever I and don't want to that happen to him, he don't have any mistake, he has not done anything bad with anything so he can't lose anything . If in any condition this happen and anything happen to his mother I will not forgive myself ever . I won't to stop in any condition, in any cost. Did you understand what I am saying and what I want to do . Su was looking at her shockingly . Do you understand?First Su shake her head with yes and then with no .

While Shakeing head with yes and no
Erin ask : What is this ? Do you understand or not . Su again do the same thing . I am understanding . Open your mouth and speak. Said with words . Su say something. You said stay quite until I stopped speaking , that's why I am quite . Seriously ? Yes . She was surprise then some moment later came back to her since . Here many people listen to me.
'Ok, now you speak . Tell me do you understand what I was saying ?, she takes a little gap in both sentence: And
Will you help me ?