24 My life has become drama now .

Seeing both of them running away, he starts going after them. while leaving she get her sword . Both of them killing the people's . She kick a man and hits him sword . Both hides
in a corner .  We will not be able to do anything to them here, we will have to take them out of here. Ok ,let's go .

  She started leaving . he put his hand on her hand . Erin . What happen ? Let's go , they will see us . You stay out of it . What , but why should I stay out it ? I don't wanted anything to happen with you . Anything can happen in this battle and I don't want anything to happen with you . If anything happens with you , what will I do ? Nothing will happen to me , so don't worry about me .

Let's go .

  Why don't listen to me ? This is dangerous , and i can't protect you will fighting so please listen to me just once and don't come with me . Stay here . You really think , I will listen to you ? I am going to come with no matter what you said . I won't listen to you, and you don't need to protect me , I can protect myself . And I am going now .

Listen Erin ok , you go from there . Ok, What about you ? I will go from here . We will meet out of the
Palace . Ok , . One more thing . Don't fight with them until I am come there . Are you done now ? She go from there . Don't know how I fell in love with a girl like her .

    Erin knocks a man down by his neck with her feet and kills him . one by one while leaving she is killing them some by her sword or some by her "Taekwondo" moves . Erin you have done so much this time . Why did you do that ? She hides behind the tree and wait for the men's  who are coming behind her .

They come and she suddenly comes out and kills them by cutting there neck . Death sentence is fixed for so much murders . Let's go Erin .

Yan killing them by his amazing moves , guards come there and started fighting with them .

Shu said . I am sorry My Lord we are late . It's ok , Erin has gone there, she needs our help , let's go . Yan, Shu and some guards sit on the horse and go .
She comes to a "Forrest" . I am tried of running now . She sit down and smile . I am become crazy . This is same scene of a drama I saw before I come here .

My life has become drama now . She look back they have come there .your You bas ! , I have  come here before a minute ago , I didn't even take a long breath .Will you kill the girl now ?
Carefully,look for her everywhere , and after see her kill . Wow ! Thank you so much for your such a beautiful word's .

   He is saying so lovingly, kill on sight.
She looks everywhere . This is nice place to play a game  . She go somewhere and suddenly come down from a tree and cute a man's neck and
hide again . She kills many of them .
After all, how many people are there, they are not ending. Only then someone attacks her head .

Aaaaa ! .

the man hold her by her neck and hits her head to the tree . Blood is coming out from her head .  He hits her a lot blood is coming out from her head and mouth . She looks for her sword .
He throw her on the ground .

She was looking for her sword, but her vision was blurred , so she hits on the head with her hand so that she can see clearly . You bastards , today is your last day . One of you no will go alive from here . A man come forward and hold her neck tightly and hits to his sword . You have changed a lot . Now you have become fast and smart . But unexpectedly this is end of your smartness .

She smiles and snatch his  sword from his hand and thrusts the sword into her neck . If you wanted to kill just kills don't talk . She stand straight .
all of the them make a circle round her . They are going to attack on her but before they can do that Yan comes there with his force ( She smiles to see him) and  together he shoot " Three arrow and kills three together .

Kill everyone and protect her . While running and killing them he comes towards her and hug her and lift her in arms . I tell you do hide somewhere  and don't fight with them until I come  . Why don't you listen to me ? I do this , because I know that you will to save me  . Very much come there . My Lord  we have to leave from here, those are very much  , we don't have very force to fight with them .

We don't need any force . Don't leave any of them alive . They dare to hurt my woman  . Erin you go from here . No , I am going to leave you alone . Ok , you stay stand her . Everyone is fighting with each other's . That mask man is watching them by standing long from them . He said  . Yan xing a man who never feel anything , love's a girl . Zing zing  .wow , never thought you will fall in love with anyone and girl will be Zing zing  .

  Now this game is going to be even more fun . And most of all I am going to enjoy this game because my dear brother Yan has started loving a girl Zing zing and that too more than himself . it's interesting my dear brother .You have changed a lot . After a long time love has come to your life .

  Not a small love , you has started loving her more than himself . I am impress . Now there will be fun, that too a lot. Now let's see whom you save yourself or your love . My dear lovely bother . He takes the bow in his hand and takes aim and shoots it .