60 shut up or I will shut your mouth with mine,

We don't know anything about this, boss please don't fired him if you do like this everytime then you will lose your all best people's in the "Han Group" . Boss, boss. Are you hearing me ?,boss ? He comes back to his own . Are you listening me ? What? Boss, have you listen anything what I said just now ? Yes, I have heard it . I think you are right Erin . I should have give him some time to compete his work. Ok, then, because of you i am giving him 24 hours to get complete the work I have give it to him to complete.

Now you go and send him in inside. She smile. Really, boss. Yes, really . Thank you so much boss, thank you very much. While looking her smiling he also smiled. Go and send him insaan. Ok, I just go and send him inside. She comes out and tell him. Boss have called you. He come back inside. I am giving you 24 hours to complete your work, if the work is not done within 24 hours you will be fired from the job. Thank you boss, I will complete the with in 24 hours. You can go .

He come to her . Thank you so much, because of first time boss had change his decision, thank you ones again. You don't need to say thank you, I just did this because it's done good to fired anyone on job because of a little mistakes. You are right , but because of you first time he has change his decision at all this had happened because of you. I think you should go back to your work, if this time you have not done your work in time then thik time you will be really got fired. Don't worry I won't let this happen .

I am leaving. Best of luck. She looks the and see the comments people's have done on her and his close photo and after reading the brought she gets sad. Boss, can I lunch lunch for you? Last time you have not ask me to
brought the lunch and bring by yourself then why this time. I come to ask you because I don't know what you like to eat and what is don't like to it,if you tell me what you like you eat then I will brought for you to eat . Ok, then, let me think it first .

He thinks for a moment and say. I can eat everything, but I don't like tomatos. 'Ok, 'then, what you like to eat in lunch? He takes the phone in hand go backwards and sit comfortably. I have send you the address, you go there they will give you, but you only have 20 minutes if you don't arrived there in 20 minutes the restaurant will be close. What ?just 20 minutes. 'Yes, the restaurant only takes 40 orders and that will going to complete soon, and i think. What you think?

I think you should have to do hurry because now you only left 18 minutes.
'What, ? And she rushed to go. And he smile. She go and get the food, while crossing the road she was going to hit by car, she gets scared and falls down
On the ground the car stop very near to her . Her neighbor come . Are you okay ? He help her to standing up, both come to the sidewalk. Are you okay? Yes, I am okay . One minute. What happened ? Your knee, you are injured . I am okay, I have to go now.
she was not even able to walk .

Let me help you . He come her near but she point her right hand towards him and stop him. I am absolutely okay. I can handle myself. But you are hurt. I have to go now i am being late. He comes forward . What? 'You, . She go backwards and bumps into someone, turn and see his face. 'Boss,.
He picks her up in his arms. Boss, what are you doing?, put me down.
Stay quite. He ask Lee . Who are you? You work in "Han Group" But you don't know about me. I know, but what is relationship with her.

I don't think I need to tell you about us, and you stay away from my person
. Your person ? Yes, stay away. 'Boss,.
Let's go. While holding her in his arms he brings her inside, employees see them and start talking about them. Is they are really together ? Boss had never behaved like this before, I also heard that because of her first he has changed his decision. I never thought she will be this kind of girl. You are right . Boss, please put me down, they will think wrong about us, please boss. If you still don't shut up I will shut your mouth with mine, do you want me do.

She became quite. He brings her into his office and put her on the sofa. He go and look her injury. I am okay. He stands up and go get the first aid kit she starts standing up. He turned to her. Don't move but she still stand up. I am okay. It's just a little injury. Sit on the sofa. I.. . If you don't want me to fired on your job then sit down, now. 'Ok, . She sit down on the sofa. He brings first aid kit .

He starts applying medicine on her injury but she stops him. I will do it by myself. Stay quite Erin. I will do it, and also it's not that big injury. He looks up . Why are so stubborn ? I am not stubborn,( when she was talking he was appling medicine on her injury ) I just don't want him to start talking about us again, it's not good for your image. What are you talking about, did anyone say anything to you? applied bandage on injury.
No, nothing. It's done. Done, what ? The applying medicine it's done. She Look at the injury.