5 "Why did you do this My lady " ?

If you get the chance to change your density then do your best to become better and do better .

Part :: 5

The door opens and someone comes in Su is scared to see him , she stand up and takes a few steps back .

"Sir , I want to say something ".
You stay out of this . He come her close and clutches her throat very tightly . She try to free herself .

It's only because of you that all my plans go wrong .
If I didn't need your help now, I would have killed you with both my hands by now. You are of no use. She angrily shakes his hand and says

stay away from me .

she stand up .

"How dare you to do this with me "?
Who are you ? If you ever tuch me again I will killed you .

How dare you receive your voice front up me , you want to die that badly .

He going hit her .

Don't do this mistake .

Su come between them . Sir please , she not feeling well , she has lost her memory . What ? Yes, sir, my lady has lost her memory , my lady doesn't have remember anything . Okay , today leaving you because I need you.

Make it like before and if it doesn't happen and somewhere I come to know that you lied to me ,then I will kill you .

he goes from there . she was angry .

My lady . he is the one you are talking about . Yeah , he is your stepfather , but i am not understanding " why did you do this " ?

    You raised your voice in front of him, if he didn't need you to make his plan successful, he would have killed you by now . "Why did you do this My lady " ?

listen Su I don't like anyone raised his voice front of me , and I have not done anything bad to him or with anyone else . I have not done anything nor say anything then " why should I listen to him " ? I have a rule one in my life .

If you have made a mistake, never back down from admit in front of everyone, no matter what happens, if the mistake is yours and it can be rectified by going down on your knees and apologizing, then you should go to on your knees there is nothing wrong in that, but if your Minus, minus, minus percent you don't have a mistake, so don't listen to anyone, bad words about yourself .

and in all the matter I don't have any mistake . You have never done any mistake, not by mistake , but my lady this is not about you done mistake or not .

Why are you not understanding me, why have you become like this ? You have become brave but those people are very cruel they will kill you before you can do anything . Please my lady come back to your Senses .

But i am your lady . I am Erin . My lady .Leave me alone . But ? Just go . Okay .

She see at the room . What kind of place is this ? What is place , and why did I come here ? She takes few steps forward and fall down on floor .
Ahh.... This dress . One minute , " who change my clothes " ? Erin came down , it must be Su . she stand up .
" I have to find a way to go back " , but how ?

Su was sitting outside another maid come and ask her :

hey!  Su"what are you doing here ? , Su .

she shakes her .

"when did you come here "? i come here few minutes ago ,but "what happened, why are you so sad"  ?

I am  thinking about my lady . I don't know "what happened to her " ? What are you saying , I am not understanding anything  ?
My lady lost memory . she become stronger for me . she is beving with me so strangely . she don't  even remember my name , her own name .
She forget everything and everyone .

   She is brave, strong and she is not afraid of anyone anymore. I am happy that she has changed now but she has forgotten me, she does not even remember my name , her own name. She's saying the same thing over and over again she ain't my lady she is Erin .

" Tell me what i do now , how can i get my lady's memory back " ? Su  start crying . Why are you crying like a child  ? My lasy her memory . What I do now ?  You should stay with her, she has lost her memory, if she goes somewhere like this, then there can be danger for her  .

You are absolutely right ? She goes form there  .

   She started to go out and open the door Su is standing front of her .

Where are you going my lady  ? I.. ,
I just wanted to see the place. Now get out of front of me, I have to go out  . no right now you can not go anywhere  . But why ? Your condition is not good .you don't have remember anything ,so you can't go anywhere right now .

get out of front of me .

No  .

Su closes the door .

Hey ! What are doing  ?you can't go anything . But ? My lady please . Okay . Erin goes and sit on the bed .
I have to do something Whether that fortune teller has told the truth that my destiny will repeat itself once again whether it is true or false. But I don't want to stay here. I want to go back and find my brother . But what do I do, how do I go back home ?

night falls Su falls asleep in front of the door .  Erin sees her .
Why is she sleeping here ? She starts to go out but she can't open the door she tries to open it but Su starts to get up so she stop .

Erin starts thinking how to get out, after thinking for a long time her attention goes towards the window She thinks of leaving from there and starts going, goes to the window and stop comes back, takes the blanket kept on the bed and puts it on, and then goes and jumps out of the window. After digging, there is a sound of her screaming loudly because she fell while jumping .

She just starts looking to one side. I think I should go this way. She turns around and comes back to the same place, then goes to the other side but again comes back to the same place for the third time and every time she go and comes back to the same place. Is this place haunted?

Every time I am going another way but come back to the same place,"what going on " ? . I go around and see. comes inside What is this place after all? She was looking at the whole place and that too in a roaming .

She gets scattered in the water while roaming around. She laughs and pushes back the hair that falls on her face. After all what happened now? She looks in front and is shocked to see because Yan  xing is front of her .