76 Don't smile like this to other men

What I did now ? How can you be so careless towards her. How did you let such a big accident happen to her ? Your her boyfriend and in the future you will be his husband. And your too careless to her . I think you are not the right person for her. I will go meet her tomorrow and tell her to Break up with you . Mom. How can you say this ? And that also to your own son . I am your son and your talking about to doing his break up .

         Yes, your my son . But she is also very good girl . I like her and I don't want her to get hurt . If you can't take good care of her then let her go . He was surprise to heard her words . She is best and she deserve best .

It will never happen . I know she is best and that's why . For her i am the best choice . Then took good care of her. She is strong girl and also smart that's why she gets saved the day. But if the day he has done anything . Then what you have done ?

     It was his good luck that he did not touch her. If he did a little bit anything with her. Had he done anything, i would have killed him in that moment . Wow! Bother . You love her that much . Wow ! I had never seen you in this avatar .

      His mother said in clam very sweety voice. Son, she is really a good girl . Took good care of her and never hurt her . She has changed you. I have lost hope that in my life I will see you again while smiling and begin happy. But she makes that happened. For your life time. Now it's your duty to always makes her happy and never let her cry .

       Mom, I promise. I will never let her cry . I believe you . In the office's ground floor. She was talking with his
neighbour who also work in same office with her . She was talking with her and laughing . While laughs she put right hand on left arms. He was leaving from there and while going he looks both of them while talking and
laughing each other and see her and was on his arm . While looking both of them he said in mind .

           How can she laugh like this front of other man's ? And give her voice . Erin . She look at him . Come over . Okay boss . I need to go now . I will see you later . You go now . She go towards him. While going the neighbour was looking at her . She comes his near and stand . Yes, what is the work . When did I say that there is work ? But you just call me, right ? Yes, you are my personal assistant . And i don't need any reason to call you .

Take this .

     He gives her file . Follow me . He go towards the left and she behind him. He open the lift and go inside and after him she . Why are you smiling front of him ? Because he was telling me jokes . Don't smile again like this front of other man .

Why? He looks back to her . Because I don't like it . Don't smile like that in front of anyone other than me . Your smile can make anyone fall in love with you. Your smile is killer . She smile . Is am telling you any joke like him ? No, you are not . Are you jealous ? He simply smile . Jealous . And I am . No, I am not jealous . Why I could be get jealous ?

           Okay, then . If you don't have any problem then . Then what ? Then everyday I will come with him office . And he is also very good at making someone smile . No . What happened? Are you jealous ? No, I mean. I think he is not good person . You stay away from him .

Don't say that . He is my good friend . That's why I am telling you stay away from him . When's I see him with you . I always get wired feeling . I think it's happening with you . She comes his near and says . Because you are jealous .

         With both of hands he hold his both shoulders and push her towards the wall of lift . I said I am not jealous . You are jealous boss . No, I am not. You are . Let me proved you. I am jealous or not . He  comes her close. Both close their own eyes and going to have kiss but lifts door get open . And she pushed him away . What happened ? Why did you pushed me away ?

       She point him towards the front . He looks front . There is no one . Let's go boss . She starting to come out to the lift but he makes his right hand front of her and stop .This is third time you know . Without looking at him she says . I don't know . What you are talking about ? It's good. You don't know . Let's go . Okay boss. First you .

             He comes out first . From his office glass wall he was looking at her. But she was not looking at him not even the ones . But he was keep looking at . After looking at her long time . She looks at him and Indicates to come inside with the index finger of his hand . She knock the door .

       Come . She comes inside . Yes, boss. You called me . What is the work . Before I meet you. I always  think I am only person who always think and care about the work. But you are two steps ahead of me. If there is nothing work for me then I am leaving . And she starting to leave . I have not said you can go . I am your boss . And I called you over because I have a work for you .

      Okay, what is the work tell me . I will do it . Come over . What ? Come over. Aje come his near . He show her. See . What ? My laptop is not working .