8 Yes, i will trust on you .

What I do now ? She comes out .

And starts looking for the library.
found it . She starts looking for the book. am i doing right ? I want to go back because I want to find my brother. But I have told myself that I will change everything this time . Then should I find a way back or not?

Yan xing come there to collect the book. He hears the sound and starts coming towards it. Erin climbed over cd and was looking for the book. He sees her.
What is she doing here ? He moves toward . She starts to get down but she starts falling down due to slipping of her feet .

She falls on him and both look at each other, he pushes back the hairs that were falling on her face. There comes a guard. my Lord , you . together both look at him. sorry , for distub you . you both continuei , i am going now.

hey! listening. It's not like what you are thinking. hey! excuse me. don't yelled. he has allready go. but he got us wrong. he thought something is happening here but it's nothing was going on here. how can you be so chill. we should have to tell him that it's nothing is going between us . he gets us wrong .

It's okay . .

What ?

it's okay .

Nothing is okay . We have to explain him everything . We don't need to do that . what kind of man are you ? what kind of man i am . How can you be so chill ? If he tells anyone . what will i do then . he won't tell anyone .

how can you be so sure . because , he is my guard . he won't tell anyone , so clam down . take a long breath . okay . he won't tell anyone right ? yeah , he won't tell . trust me . okay . so now . what ? can you please get up on me? ,if anyone come here again and see us like this he mind miss understood us .

She look at herself that she is on him and fastly stand up .

Sorry , .

It's okay .

What are you doing here ? I come here to get a book . What is your name ? You don't remember my name ? She thinks . No , please not again . Sorry , for asking your name , now please excuse me . Hey ! i didn't mean to get your angry . My name is
Yan xing . should I take you to the doctor ? No , I am absolutely fine ?

You have forget your members ? She thinks . This feeling ia really weird .
When everyone around you think you forgot everything but in Reality you have remember everything but you can't tell others and by mistake if you tell someone, then they will think you are crazy , so don't tell anyone .

But Erin is the one who saves you, so he can help me get back to my home, but will he trust me if I tell him about myself .

Hey! What are you thinking about ?

Nothing .

Why did you come here ? Same us you to get a book . Okay . what book are you looking for . what can i tell you now .

I will tell you but first you give me my question answer .

Ok , ask .

If I tell you something like you have never heard will you trust on me ? Yes, i will trust on you . I am not Zing zing . He smile . What did you said ?
I already know this gonna be happen ? She started leaving but he hold her left hand and stop her . I am sorry . Tell what do you want to tell me , I will trust on you .

She was thinking . What ?, I said I will trust you . what are you thinking ?
Tell me , when you save me that day "did I have any bag with me" ? yes , you had a bag . Where is that bag now? I have it. Give me I mean in my room . Let's go in your room , let's go .

Both come to his room . Where is my bag ? Take this . She sits down and quickly opens the bag . I got it . Have you ever seen it ? no , what is this thing ? This is called phone. Surely you would not have seen it till now, because till now nothing like this has been made .

Fifty Five thousand phones with all the smart features, its camera, Google ever features is amazing . Okay . How did you get this ? i bought it . come here and sit down .

He comes and sits, she brings the phone in front of his face and smiles and the lock opens. And he was shocked. How did you do it ? she shows him doing it again. I just did  like this .

What happened, why are you so nervous ? I am not scared ? I am just little surprised . That's why I first asked you about my bag because I understood that you will not believe anything I say without any proof .

So tell me . she extends her hand to shake his hand . what are you looking at ? Where I live, or where I come from, hi, hello is done by shaking hands, he shakes hands with her. hi my name is Gu Erin . You call me Erin . Yan xing .

now , will you believe on me ? Yeah , I believe in this proof . you believe on this proof but not on me . I always believe what I see and hear . it's not good , you should believe in person on the proof . not every is true . sometimes we can made proof .

Tell me something about you . I lived in twenty one century . My brother name is Prince . Prince . No, no don't get it wrong , only his name is Prince he is not real Prince . Okay . Let me show you his picture's . See , he is my brother Prince . And these all are my friends . Your friends . Yeah .

How did you come here ?
My phone had fallen and when I bent down to pick it up, I felt as if someone had pulled me inside and then I came here. I told Su about this but she thought I had lost my memory and she didn't trust me.

Once I also thought that maybe this is my dream but it is true. She had told me that something like this would happen, but I didn't really think it would happen.

I feel like I have been living here for a long time. Once I even believed this and had decided to stay at this place, but then I remembered my brother. I want to go back and find him but I do not know what to do. I am Feeling very strange .

You go back to your home. You don't belong here and you don't have anyone here, there is no reason why you stay here, and you have to find your brother too. So it will be good that you go back to your home .

She is looking at him .