64 This is first time something like this happen

Her friend said: let's go it's still raining. What's the use, we are already drenched. You are right, but it's already too late let's go. One minute. What happened? My necklace. 'What,? Yes, I think when we get him out of the car it's falls down there from neck. Give me one minute I will just come. And she run to get the necklace . She looks for the necklace near the car, after looking for a while
She get the one pair of the necklace .
After treatment he has become good and sitting straight on the bed and while holding the necklace in right hand looking at necklace .

He try to remember her face, he co
cames to remember all the things happened, about her but doesn't get remember her face, exactly how's she look like. His head start paining. The doctor come in room. Are you okay. Doctor check him. Mr. Lee don't think too much about the accident if you don't get remember anything then don't try, if you force yourself to get remember it's not good for you. In the
accident in your head had a serious injury it will get one month to fully recover, don't take much pressure.

It's not like that doctor. I have remember everything about my accident what happened with me I just don't remember that girls face the one who saved me. Oh!,you are trying to get remember about her ? Yes, do you know her ? No, I don't know her, but she seemed very concerned about you, like she knows you for a long time, she also has a friend with her. I will come again to check you. 'Ok, . Again he start to looking the necklace.
A man was standing front of him, he said to him .

I want to find the over of this necklace . I want to meet her, find her
as soon as possible. Ok, do you remember her face? If I remembered her face then why should I tell you to find her. 'Ok, I will try my best to find her. Find her soon. In the present he was lying on the bed and look at the necklace . After that day until today's day i was looking for you and finely today I found you. Is this is my destiny to meet you again after years. My
destiny ,our destiny. Both was standing front the hospital.

He look at her . Erin. Yes, boss. Do you want to bring me over? She look at him . Yes, boss. I have been watching for a long time, ever since I joined your job as a personal assistant, you always have a pain in your stomach and it gets worse on those days, I also ask you to come to meet doctor but you said no and that's why I have to choose this way to bring you to the hospital. Now, let's go inside. But? No, buts, or boss are you scared of doctors ? No, I had never scared of anyone.

Then let go. 'Ok, . Both came inside the hospital. She ask on Reception to a lady. Excuse me, can you tell me where is doctor Yu's . Go straight . Thank you. Erin . Let's go boss . She see him in corridor. He comes to her. Hey, you are here today. Are not you feeling well . With his right hand he was going to touch her forehead but he hold her hand and stop her. Nothing has happen to her, she is absolutely fine . 'Ok, . Who he with you? My boss . Your boss, did you bring your boss into hospital.

Yes, she bring me here. In the first time history assistant has bring his boss to hospital . He smile. She is like this. What happened to you ? He always has pain in his stomach. I am. asking him question, why are you giving answer. He is sick not you. I know and are you going to ask all the question here. Sorry, ma'am. Let's go.
Do his all Checkups . Both of them look at her. Erin I think you should ask him first he is . I know he is patient not me . Do his all Checkups, Lee was not saying a word and just looking at him .

What about you ? Boss, do you want to say anything ? If you say no to do Checkups you still have to do all the
Checkups . Nothing, I don't want to say anything, I am ok all the Checkups . Ok, let's start then . He take of his blazer and give it to her.
Doctor start to do his all Checkups, they check his blood pressure, body examination, and others all the tests .
She ask the Mr.Yu . In how much time i will get his all the reports . It will take time. He comes there.

'Sit, . He sit down . It will take some time to come your reports but should have to take good care of your health, stop working late night. Eat your breakfast, lunch, dinner on time, don't get too tension . Those three things can't happen. Working late night, eating on time, and not to take tension . Then you have to make this happen, it's important for him . It is not good to have stomach pain all the time, it will be dangerous . Don't worry, I will take good care of my boss . Your boss . You don't think anything else . Today I will call .

Don't you dare to do that . Ok, it's . Ok, then you call him, and after that I will call your girlfriend . Hey! , I am just joking . He was looking both of them and then suddenly stand up . What happened boss ? Nothing, if there is nothing else then we are leaving . Ok, after the reports come i will call you . 'Ok, . With his left hand, he hold her right hand and take her out of the hospital. Both come out the hospital. Boss, boss. 'What, ? My hand . He look at the hand, and also she look, and then look at each other's .