53 I will get married without telling you

Is she is kid? Not necessarily but don't be rude, and don't yelled at her , behave will her sweetly. I will see what I want to do with her. And he hang up the call . She smile . Erin come and call her brother. Brother I get the job and also without interview. Congratulations . But there is a problem. What? The people of the office behaving wired, they said to me best of luck . There behaving is like in there life that person has come they were waiting for since long time. Don't think about that so much. You are right.

Today I get the so today's dinner is from me, we will go for dinner in your favorite hotel. What happened brother, why are quite . I wanted to tell you something. 'Yes, . He was hesitating . For some time i can't go with you anywhere . Why, one minute , where are you right now ? Are you going somewhere, are you in airport. 'Say, . 'Yes, I am going abroad. Wow! You are going abroad and right now you are in airport, right? 'Yes, . She gets angry. Ok, then go and don't ever come back. Erin listen to me. Please, please listen to me.

I didn't tell you because I knew you would get angry at me. Angrily and little loudly she was yelling in him. no matter what, but you should have tell me. It just been 10 days you have came back and today is 11 day, and you right now standing in airport and telling me that you are you going then go and don't ever come back over , don't even try to contact me, I hate you ,I Really Really hate you, you are very bad. Please listen to me, let me explain. No, now you don't need to explain anything to me.

You go where are you going ? When you came back over I will come to picked you up on airport and that also with my dear husband. What are you saying? Yes,I will get the boyfriend and without you I will get married to him you don't need to come for marriage,you for your training. He was very clam and talking with sweet voice. I will come back soon, and that also before you get married to any man. No, you don't need, bye. Sorry, for leaving you again. She clam down and say in little sad voice.

You always did this to me, you never stay with me . I feel like I am alone in this world. Don't say that. I will miss you sister. But i don't. 'Bye, . A man who is with him said. I think you should have tell her everything about your pain. About why you always stay outside of house. No, there is no need to tell you, if I tell her she will be worried about me and if she get worried I will be more worried about her. I can never see tears in her eyes and I don't because of me she cry.

She was walking and thinking about her brother. I hate you brother, I hate you, but I will miss you more . She type a message in her phone . I am sorry brother for yelling at you I should not have to do that. Came back home and sitting in the living room and on laptop searching about him.
Hum, he is really amazing man , he has achieve very much in short of time. Robert, why people call him Robert? Working is good, because of his work he has achieve very much.
But he have fired seven assistants and i am eight.

She shouts Aaaa.Lee woke up and go to take shower, he was taking shower,
Erin come to his house and for him choose a suit, a tie, and a watch, he come out in towel while wiping wet hair from head. she took everything out in a lineand trun back and see he was standing behind her in some distance. She was looking at her and then immediately trun back. while wiping wet hair ask her. Hey! Who are you, and how did you come inside? Look at me , I am asking you something.

She had close her eyes. Open your eyes and tell me the answer. She open the eyes. My name is Erin. Erin, my new assistant . Yes, I am your new assistant. I have prepared everything you. 'Ok,. She thinks. I have not said full sentence. He get ready and looks at mirror. You have nice tested Erin .
Thank you . He was wearing his tie. She comes forward. Let me do it . Hum! She wear neck tie on his neck .
He takes iPad and looking the news. His phone rings and she took phone in right hand and look at her.

The person you don't want talk. Don't answer his call , I don't wanted Spoiled mood early in the morning. 'Ok, . They come meet that man, first she come out to the car and fastly open the door everyone bows before him and greets him. He comes inside with him she and another some men's . He was scolding him and the man was on his knees apologizing to him ,and while standing out she was listening everything and looking the news about his sexual scandal .I am sorry Mr ,Lee I know I have done mistake, please forgive me.

She said. It should be thrown out right now. Please , Mr Lee . Please, do you know because of you how much lose you have. If you don't want to work then don't do, but at work time how dare you, you to do this such a thing. Because of you company's reputation has become bad . Because of if company has any lose then I will see  you in court. Please, forgive me this time, I won't do  like this mistake again, I am sorry. I hate mistake and the person who did the mistake while knowing he was doing the mistake.