42 You are mine and only mine .

You are mine and only mine . She smile . He point middle finger toward her . And you don't  ever try to escape from my side . With smile she said : 'ok, . And she hold his right hand with her right hand . Is this is ok. He smile . Let's go . No, one minute. No, you are coming with me . How did you know I am here ? I was missing you so i rushed to meet you but when I don't see you there i ask someone and he tell me you  had come over . Who ? Why do you want to know his name , do you want to punished him ?

Do you want to eat my punch . No, I don't want , can you givee something else inside of punch . No, I only have
punch to give it to you. You are very bad . Angrily she looks at her . Ok , sorry. She looks around and suddenly kiss on his right cheek ,and look at another side . He look at her and smile . I am very happy to have you as my life partner. By the way why are you angry at that time . The man is selling bad food , if people eat that they will get sick .

Did you eat the food  ? Yes,i just take a bite ,the food is very bad ,that's why I am going to teach him a lesson but you can and stop me . He stop waking and trun back . Why did you stop ? She trun back and see Shu and other some guards are there . He point them toward that way and they all go there . So, you have send guards behind me, and that's why you know I am here . No, you are getting wrong , they come with me . She started to go . Erin listen to me .

He ran and came to her . Hey ! Erin don't get angry on me, what I said is true . I have not send them behind you, please trust me . She stop and look at her . I trust you Yan if I have
not trust you why would I be with you  . A man go from her . She trun to him to see his face and he has gone at that time . What happened ? Nothing, I feel like I have seen that man . Listen to me, all the time we always think about how to solve problems , we are always in something problem .

But today we are here with each others . Let live this moment happily. Lets live today's day like in our life don't have any problem , just you and me. 'Ok, let started with this . Again she hold his right hand with her , while looking at each other's both smile . Wow !Here are so many beautiful thing . Let's go there . Why are you running ? Come . Let's go inside . People do there welcome with traditional way . Welcome , your highness ,and my lady . Which dress you want from here . Come here . He comes near to her . She said slowly . What about we buy every dress ?

'Ok, then , let's buy every dress  . excuse me , listen . A girl come to them . He will going to say but before he can she put her right hand on his mouth and stop him . Do you need any help . No,no I don't need . If I need any help I will call you , you can go now . 'Ok, . What are you doing?  Don't even say a word . But, why did you tell her to go ?, don't you said you want to buy every dress . Are you serious ? Yes, of course . You really have that much money .

I am  crown Prince ,what do you think I don't have money ? Ok, but I don't wanna to buy everything from here, I am just jokingly . 'Ok, . Now you stay here . She go inside and wear a dress and after some time come out, Erin has wear long red colour dress it was on his face too ,she was looking very beautiful . he was looking at another side ,she said: Yan . He look at her . After seeing her, he was not even blinking his eyes and was just looking at her. Hows I am looking ? He says in his mind while coming towards her.

She turns round and asks him, tell me how I am looking? (both sence are together) .I have seen many beautiful girls but I don't know why there is something like this in you that makes my heart beat faster every time, that I met you for the first time. He comes and stands near her . You are perfect Erin . She waves her hand in front of his face . Yan ,can you hear me . Yan . He smile . tell me how I am looking in this dress ? Go back . What ? Go back.  But why ? Just go . She go some steps back .

turns round . She do. While smiling he said slowly . She stop ,her is toward him. You are not beautiful, not even  precious that girl everyone want ,you are a that girl every one need . Beautiful word is not enough to tell about your beauty . He smile again and said : you are looking good . What what did you say ? I said you are looking good . Just good . No, you are looking nice . 'Nice, . Yes, you are  looking good and Nice . She was looking he angrily . Why are getting angry ? She said little loudly . Because of you Yan xing . Why ?

Because I am just looking nice . Really, you are looking nice in this dress . You, she comes towards him to hits . While coming towards him she feet
slips and about to falls down but he comes and take her in his right arms . nonstoply both was looking at each both eyes . For some time both stay in the same position ,and then release . Leave me . Hmm ! He makes her  straight on her feet . Are you Ok ? No  I am not ok , and this is because of you . While she was talking he kiss on her right cheek and She shock .