87 My brother is useless boyfriend

Both come office . While both was going . His sister loudy says . Hi brother . Both stop and he looks at his right side . She was standing front of him in some distance . She comes and hug her .

Ha... . Before she can wish her happy birthday he said . What are you doing over ? She look up to him. This is also my company . I know. But you never come over without any proper reason . So why did you came here today. I came over to took sister in law with me .

But why ?

What do you mean by, why ? She is my sister in law . I can took har with me anywhere. I don't need your permission . She can't go with you now it's office hours .

Okay then Mr. Lee I am taking your personal assistant with me because of my personal reasons . You have a meeting . You can go now. Okay take care .

Oh my! My brother is worried about me . I don't said to you . I said to her . And he leave after he leave sister ask. What happened to him ? Why is he behaving weird ? I don't know. He was behaving like he don't remember your birthday . She was quite .

Sister in law . One minute . He don't
remember your birthday. Yes, you are right. How can he forgot your birthday . You wait over i just come. She start to go but she stop her. Where are you going ?

Going to beat him . There is no need . He is crazy, mad . How can he forgot such a important day. Because he has all of load of work . You are the best .

Thank you .

Okay, now let's forget about that memory lost boy. She laugh. What did you call boss ? Sister smile and said. This name is sutt on him. Don't you think ?

I .

She was not saying any another word . Okay, okay understand sister in law. When you are going to say yes . Let's go to celebrate your birthday.

But where . First let's go to shopping . In a dresses shop. One by one both was trying different- different dresses and taking the photo and laughing with bottom of heart . Both was happy .

When sister wears dress she took the photo and when she wears dress sister took the photo, after shopping lot of dresses both go to make-up shop .

She wears a lipstick on her lip . It's colour suits on you. Sister look into mirror . You are right sister law . Now, it's my turn .

No .

Yes .

No .

Let me also do it .

She do her some make-up . Wow! You are looking amazing . I only have did your little make-up but you have all change . What do you think about to do break up with my brother and get another boyfriend ? What are you saying ? Why should I will do Break up with her.

I love him .

You both are same .

Let's go .

    Sister says to sales girls who was standing up there . I am buying everything from over. Send everything to my sister in laws home . What are you doing ? What I am doing ? Today is your birthday so I brought all those for you . You and your brother are same . Let's go .now where ? One place has leave .

           Both was in a music club in a room . Sister was singin the song . And she was sitting and watching her and laughing . While singing sister go and get her to sing . Both the girls sing together and dance for hours. And after getting tried of singing and dancing both sits on the ground and started drinking .

Cheers .

My brother is crazy business man .

His mind only works when it's come to about the business but when it's about some in his family birthday, any another important day he always got forgot.

If you go at nights 12 and ask him important information about the work, he will tell you correct information . He never remember birthday. Every year I have to told him brother today is my brother . And then my dear great brother said .

Happy birthday. Take this card and do shopping us much you want . Because of that I have cut his five credit cards. She shock .

What ?

You have cut five cards ? Yes, but don't shock sister in law this is nothing . I have done many more weird thing . Because my brother okay .

Okay .

All those things sister was saying while drinking and she was listening while drinking and smiling .

       What about you ? What about me ? When you meet him first time. How was your first meeting with him ? It's was good .

Really .

Yes .

Sister drink full cup of alcohol and put the glass down hardly .Now you are giving me shock .

What shock ?

I know him very well. So don't lie to me okay sister in law . I am not lying . On my first day I go to his house and prepared his blazer and all the things . He didn't say anything to you ?

No.

Wow ! That's good.

Let's drink then.

      Her phone ring   . Phone was on the sofa of there    phone was ringing but she don't get listen the ring of the phone because of the noise .

The music was on . Both was drinking the alcohol . And her phone was ringing nonstoply . He was calling her. And the sisters phone rings . She also don't get listen the ring because of music and also sister was getting drunk.

One by one both of the girls finished six bottles of alcohol and after drinking six bottle of alcohol what is gonna happen . Both gets drinks . Sister in law .

hm! 

Happy birthday ones again . Where is my cake ?

Cake.

What cake ?

My birthday cake . We have not cut the cake ? Yes, I want to cut the cake right now . She loudly says . I want the cake right now . Now, now , now . I want the cake . Sister ask sweetly . We forget to buy the cake . We forget the cake . How can we celebrate the birthday without the cake . I want my birthday cake . And both ying down there .