20 why didn't you kill her ?"

I am Erin . In my past life I am Zing zing  . My story leave incomplete or I can say is  the story got sad ending , and that's why I come here , to chance my story and give him a happy ending . My "Destiny " gives me this chance to change my      " Destiny " .

Ok, forget this . " Today " . What happen ? ,say something . Today Yan   propose me . Su shock  . "What " ? He 
propose you . You mean Yan xing propose you ? "Yeah "  . " Why " ? "What happen " ? why are so shock ? He really, really propose you . Do you think , I am joking ?

  'Sorry , I just couldn't believe it  . Are you happy  ? ' Yeah , I am very very happy and she kiss on her cheek . "My Lady " . ' But ,  . "What happened " ?
there is one thing that i didn't tell him .Which one?, Are you thinking about that, that you didn't tell him that for what purpose did you come here in the first place ?

Something like that . what should i do now  ? , should i just tell him everything . 'No, don't do that . if you tell him everything he won't believe on you . He will give you punishment  . but i don't think it's  a good idea .

  Don't think that way " My Lady " .  You have not done anything wrong .

                    Come to meet someone .      " Yeshin "  . A man was wearing a mask on his face and was getting angry at everyone. You all are of no use. I have give You a task, and you could not do that too properly . They all happen to be the same people who kidnapped Erin  .

Despite being so many of you, not a single girl was taken from you  . After all, she ran away from whom ? Forgive us, such mistake will not happen again. I told you to kill her as soon as you catch her , "Then, why didn't you kill her ?"

Were you thinking of something else? Please forgive us boss we will not make such a mistake again . Please , forgive us . Forgive you . For such a big mistake ? Today if I did that then you or another people's will did same mistake again .

If I do this today, if I forgive you guys today, you or someone else will make the same mistake again, and I don't want that to happen again. He takes the sword in his hand and starts coming towards them. Please forgive us . We beg you, please let us go, please let us go . We all promise you , we won't do this mistake again .

I strongly hate promises and people who make promises, people make promises so that they can break them and hurt others. We will not do that. Everyone says the same , first they do promise and then break the promise. I never give chance to anyone to make this mistake.

And the man who was in front of him kills him and then kills everyone one by one and comes to "yeshin " and says to him while cleaning the blood on his sword.

      So , what should i do with you now ? ' please , give me one more chance , this time i pro , sorry  . this time i will not disappointed you  .

   I don't think you can. No, trust me but this time your work will be done. You have said the same thing to me many times before. But till now you have not been able to do anything. I want his head at any cost. Did you understand,what I said ?

Yes , I understood. This time you will not get any chance to complain, I promise you this . And I will not break my promise . If you break your promise , or if you didn't success this time then you will lose your daughter and your life too . This time definitely I will get successful . ' Ok  ,  . I have a one request .

   'Please , don't bring my daughter in all this. She has nothing to do with all this  , she doesn't know anything about all this  . Do you think I am a fool ? I don't know anything about her .

Your "Daughter" is same as you .
If your a "Bad Nightmare " then she is a " Devli "  . She not as me . You don't try  fool . If you have said that Zing zing is inosent , then maybe then I would have believed  She is calm, loves everyone, always keeps everyone happy, she doesn't know anything about deceit, she is a simple girl, not at all like you and your daughter, where is she and where is your daughter.

Your daughter is completely different from her, she does not love and care anyone except herself and you, she knows very well how to cheat like you .

Just like that by trapping zing Zing's  mother in the trap of your love completely and makes her all the property on your name and then killed her . You and your daughter don't even treat her well . You both make her agree to do this much dangerous work .

But these days she has also started flying a bit too much . Now days se is becoming very close to Yan xing kill her beft she become danger . Ok , I will do it .

And todays your daughter . Boss . He look at him and he gets quiet  . She's already talked about it with you, and she's ready for the job  . She don't have any objection with it,then why are you interfering ?

Why you have objection with it  ? No, there is nothing like that . My talk is not over yet  . I am sorry . My man met her and told her everything and made her understand everything .

She has no objection to this. She is happily ready because she also benefits a lot from this . So from now on you don't need to do anything, your daughter will do everything. from now on you just listen what I said and do that . He is not saying anything .

He come toward him and put sword on his neck  . " Did you hear " ? He shake his head . Don't shake your head . I want to hear word from your mouth . Okay, she will do what you said . Good , you are smart . Because I don't like the people's who say no .