67 You should come with me

He turn back to her . One minute Erin . She turn back to him . Yes, boss. You don't go to get the sing send someone else . But why boss. You just sent someone else a man. She gets surprise to hear a word man . Okay, I will send him, I mean a man . Anything else? Nothing, you go. Okay, boss . She go out. While going to tell a man Meen sees her and call her by name . She stop turn back to her. Meen come near to her . Where are you going ? Going to give this file to someone. Then gve it to me .

No, boss tell me to give a man, and tell him to get the sing of Mr. Bin.
Mr. Bin . Yes, Do you know he is a very angry man? I think
You will have to go there yourself to get his signature. But boss. See what you would do if you sent it to someone else and something went wrong and they refused to sign. You go there, I will take care of over. Ok then I will leave now. One minute, he is very bad guy . He always flirt with girls . Take care of yourself.

Thank you, and don't worry. Do one thing for me . Say. If he ask me don't tell boss . But. Please do this for me. 'Okay, . Thank you. And she leave. She come out to the company and call him . Hello, Mr. Bin where are you? I want to meet you . Voice on the phone. Do you want to talk with me about the contract ? Yes, you are right Mr.Bin so can you tell me where you are right now . In a while I will arrived In hotel, you come to meet me in hotel, we will discuss about the contract there .

In a hotel . Yes, what happen ? Nothing . Look if you don't come right now then for a month I am going out the country. She thinks for a minute and said. Okay, I will come there in half hours you send you the address . Okay, see . she comes out of the taxi and look at the hotel and go inside , come to reception and saying to a lady. Excuse me . Yes, how can i help you ma'am? Can you tell, which room Mr. Bin is in ? Yes, of course ma'am, just give me moment . Thank you . She looks in computer and tell her .

Ma'am he is in 28th floor and his room number 3334 . Okay, thank you. Welcome ma'am . She takes the lift and comes to the 28th floor and starts looking for room number 3334 . This is room number 3334 . And knock the door . He open the door . You come. Hello sir. Come inside . You are really fast, I mean you come over in short time . On her right hand side have a table . she put the phone straight
on the table . Mr. Bin let's talk about the contract. He sit on the sofa . Assistant Erin why are in rush ?

No, I am not. Then sit. She sit on the sofa . Mr.Bin I have another work to do that's why . Clam down , work is not going anywhere, injoy your life. A beautiful girl like you should not have to waste time own work. I am not wasting my time,i like my work, and I injoy working. Wow! , That's good . He stands up and go and get the wine and two glass . Let's have a drink . No, I don't drink . Are you rejecting me ? No, no don't get me wrong, I just don't like to drink. Just one .

Please don't force me . Have one, I don't say again. I already told you I don't like it. If you don't drink it then I will think you are doing insult. And I don't like it. If you want me to this this contract then you have to drink this wine. Are you threatening me . No, I am not, but if wanted then you can take this that way . Then I am leaving, boss will talk with you . She starting to go , he comes few steps forward and say. Okay, so this collaboration won't be because of you. What do you mean .

What I mean is. I just said to you to drink this glass and you are rejecting me , you are doing my insult . Mr. Bin I am not doing your insult I just don't like to drink alcohol . See, now you are doing argument with me . When did I did, you go and then I will your boss and tell him that insult me and from now on I will never do any collaboration "Han Group", you can stop all this, you just need to drink this wine and I won't do anything . 'Okay, . Sit. Both sit down .

He gives her drink and she drink the wine . Now, can we talk . Yes, of course . By the I have heard from people's that Mr. Lee's new personal
assistant is very beautiful, they don't lie you are really very beautiful girl.
If you want, you can leave "Han Group" and come to my company to work as my personal assistant,or you can choose any position yourself if you want. Thank you but I don't need your offer . I think you should think about this offer carefully and then answer me this offer is only for you .

A beautiful girl like you deserves much more than an ordinary personal assistant. Mr. Bin let's talk about the work for what I come over to do . She open the file shows him , and she starts seeing blurry things . What is happening to me ? Why this is seeing blurred to me . he comes near her and sits and put right hand on her shoulder . Are you okay? what is happening to you ? I... , i... , i think i should go back now, let's continue this meeting another some day . She starting to stand up. He starts feeling dizzy. Tightly he hold her right hand .