86 Mr. jealous

And he call to her .she picked up the call . Erin come to my office right now . And send that boy back to work . Okay boss . I am coming . Boss have told you to go back to your work . Okay, so can we go for lunch together ?

Yes, we can .

Okay, then you finished you work then we will go. Okay . We wait outside , I will btoe there in some time. Okay . The boy leave and she also come to inside his office and see everywhere is paper in office .

       What happened boss ? Nothing has happened . Then what is all this ? Nothing, it's nothing. Boss. Did you do your work ? Yes, it's done . I will send you. You take a look ones before sending them .

Okay.

Can i go now ?

He stand up and come to her . Let's go . There is no meeting right now .  Where you want to go ?

For lunch .

What ?

Let's do it lunch together . Boss . Are you going with him for lunch ? Yes, not only with him but with all the stuff . Then I am also coming with you .

But boss .

Let's go Erin .

        They all are sitting in restaurant and all of the employees are looking at him . She come his near and say wishers . While coming I have told you . Look at their faces now. She say to everyone. Let's eat everyone . While eating he was looking at that boy. She wishers .

Boss, eat .

You finish your .

She coughs .

What are you doing ?,eat slowly . Drink this water .

She was drinking the water and then look at everyone. Everyone was looking both of them . Are you okay now ? While looking everyone she say . Yes, I am okay . Now eat slowly.

Erin why are you looking at them. She turn face to him and from eyes she points him to stay quite . While eating his phone rings . Excuse me. For attend the call he go out. After he leaving everyone start asking her. A boy ask .

             Erin is there is something going on between you too . A  girl say. Hey ! Everyone stay silent . Are you dating boss ? I mean you and boss is
dating each other's ? She was silent . Everyone was saying .give us answer,give us answer .

And then she say . I... , I am . See, Erin . If you and boss are dating each other's. We don't have any problem with it . It's your private life . You both can date any person .

And also we don't have any problem because. Because of you boss has changed . Now he is not our old boss . Only because of you today boss has do lunch with us . And this is the first time boss has done something like this . And it's because you, only and only because of you . We all of are with you . She smile .

             Both was walking together and side road . Erin. Yes, boss . Is that boy is more handsome then me ? What ? Yes, answer me . Why are you asking me this question ? I want to know, answer me. She stop at one place .

He was looking at her. She was standing silent and then suddenly says .

No, boss.

He is not handsome as you are. I knew it .

But boss , he is cute more than you .

What ?

She laugh . Yes, of course, I am not lying .

He is cute . By grabbing her waist with left hand he makes her close to himself  .

  I don't care, he is cute or not. It has nothing to do with me. You are already mine now . When you know my dear boss, that I am yours then , 'why are you getting jealous'? I am not jealous .

You are boss .

No, I am not . You are

. No I am not . Just admit it boss, you are jealous . No I am not jealous . You are boss .

I am not .

I said I am not jealous . You are jeans boss. Yes, I am jealous . What ? You... . And he walked forward. Boss, you . Wait for me . She comes his near and both was walking together. While walking with left hand he held her right hand .

                In house she getting ready. She was looking very happy . And while standing  up front of the mirror she say . Happy birthday Erin . And the same time when she was looking in the mirror clock rings . She looks at the clock .

Oh my god ! I am late . While going down from stairs she call the boss . Where are you Erin . I am sorry boss . I will be there in 15 minutes . Okay . Boss...  . And without saying another word nor he listen her another word and hage up the phone .

Boss... . Boss... ." Hello", 'boss, . She looks at the phone . He hage up the phone . He didn't even wish me. Is he forgot my birthday ? No, no, he won't forget my birthday .

     Both was in the black car. He was sitting on back sit and she was driving the car and while driving from the mirror of the car looking at him he was seeing inside the iPad.

And then says in mind . He really don't remember my birthday . He suddenly look up and she immediately look front . Are not you feeling well ?

Umm !

No, I am okay.

I am okay.

Erin.

Yes, boss .

Are you already ? Yes, I am. You are looking sad today. She says in the mind . Yes, I am sad, very sad and it's because you boss .

        What happens ? Why are you sad ?

No, boss.

I am not . If you are not feeling well you can take day off . Again she says in the mind. Yes, of course . I thought today is my birthday . Today all the day we will spend time together. But look at my boyfriend .

He don't even remember his girlfriend birthday . She was making weird face.

No, Erin .

You are thinking wrong . I remember . What did you said boss . What you remember . Nothing, I don't remember anything . You just said . In how much time we will arrive there. In 20 minutes .