38 I don't know .

I like it's doesn't mean I have a right to make you stay forever. I know you are missing your brother very much . So I have decide . Tomorrow give me my question answer, you want to stay here or want to go back Erin, Erin , did you sleep ? He looks at her and smile and go to sleep .

     In the morning she wake up and look at his bed. He was not there on his bed . Where did he go early in the morning ? She get up and go out to look for him . She was looking for him, where did he right now exactly  ?
He is ill but still hanging out . Where is he ? She saw him. He was talking with Shu  . What he is doing with Shu  ? Tell me, what you find it ? What I am going to tell you I know you won't believe on me , but it's true . Say it clearly . The attack had on us , it's happened because of Zing zing . What , you are talking about Zing zing . I knew you won't believe me, I have proof against her .

I don't think she has done anything  .
No , my Lord , That attack happened because of her ? When I am searching , I find out that ,she stole our important documents to give someone and go into forest to give that documents to somebody  and after that she was missing for some days .The day you saved her that day she come back. i also think that she has done that act because she don't want anyone to blame on her . She act as a she has lost her memory so that no one will ask her anything , any question about, in the time where is she .

   Not just this attack but since she had come over all things that happened it's become of her, she is the reason all things happening . I also found that very soon she is going to do something big on . He stop speaking .
Say it . She is going to do  something big on your mothers marriage  anniversary . Just be careful with her. She can be dangerous for you. No it's nothing. I told you so much things about her and yet you still believe her, that she can't do anything like that . Yes, She can't do that at all. One more thing, no one should know about this, because the person you told about is someone else. This is not  Zing zing  .

What? Yeah,it's not Zing zing . Just then she comes there, she was standing behind him in a some distance . Shu looks up and see her  standing behind him . He was about to say something else but Shu stops him . My Lord , I will tell you if I get anything .he doesn't understand why he is saying that  . What ? Hey! What happened suddenly ? She is standing behind you . What ? Yes, she is behind you . Since when ? I don't know , I just saw her behind you . What do you,
Would she have heard something ? I don't know .

Now you handle her ,I am leaving . Hey ! You can't go like this . This is your personal matter , I can't do anything with this ? And also you said she is not Zing zing , she is your women so do what you want to do  . What kind of friend are you . I am your friend , but she is your lover it means that she is our future queens . What are you saying . I am leaving . Shu go from there . Slowly soowly he trun back to her . He was nervous .
Hey! Hi. Good morning . You wake up .i am standing front of you what don't it means . Yes  sorry . By the way , when did come here ? For long time . For long time . Why are you so
nervous ? No, I am not . You are .
No, I am not .

He comes near to her . Did you hear anything ? Yes ,I hear everything .  You don't worry about all this . This is not about you . This is about me . No, it's not . What he said it's about Zing zing not you . He don't know you are not Zing zing . I will tell him later about you so that can he won't doubt on you again . You just relax . I will take care of it . I won't let this happen again . What he said is I did all the things  . i thik you have forgot you are Erin you are not a Zing zing , you are living as Zing zing . Ok . But if  all things has happen in all things I also involved . What he said was true, because of me that attack have on you 

I trust on you . You will never something like this with me . Since, I know you you are a girl whome I love and trust . Yan , you should not have to trust me this much , what if one day I broke your trust ? I know you will never do something like this . Let's go now . She was feeling sad inside and guilty . He started leaving , but she was standing up and not going .he turned back and say : Let's go . She turned back : Yan , I want to tell you something about me . What happened suddenly ? You are looking upset ? Yan , what if in my past  I have broke up your trust . I have done something with you that I don't hate to do . After find out will you hate me ? Coming here . Umm! Come .

He hug her . Listen to me careful . I don't care who you are in your past like and the place you come from . I don't care about your past . I only care about your present and future . And that me your present and future . And if you have lie to me Or done anything in the past then it's ok that's past we can't change it now . From now on let's care about our present and future , let's live our present beautifully and try to make our  future more beautiful , ok ? Ok, . Both hug  each other's tightly .