80 Erin got kidnapped

While Lee was going back he saw that her phone . She forget her phone . He smile and turn the car to go back . won't tell anyone . Thank you . He was looking at her strange way . And suddenly the elevator lights go off . She says : what is happening ? The light come and the elevators door open but they both of them were not in the elevator .

          He comes to her house . And he rings the doorbell . But she don't open the door . He rings the doorbell, he rings the doorbell Three time. What's the matter ? Is she go to sleep ? He took the phone out of his blazer and call her . Voice on the phone . The number you have call is correctly switch off . Then he release that her phone is with himself .

        What I am doing ? Her phone is with me . A lady come to him . Excuse me gentlemen . Yes, ma'am . Do you know the owner of this house ?yes, i know her . While giving him her purse . This is her purse she had forget in elevator . He took the purse in right hand . And the lady go .

Her purse . He thinks for a moment . And remember that he have seen a man behind her so many times . And he get worried about her . Is he have done anything with her .

             He open the phone and see her location . Actually the bracelet he has give it to her in that have a tracking device . He see that her location was far away from her house . How can this possible ? In such a short time how can he take her so far. He says angrly : If that  bastard touch her then I will kill him the my own hands . And he ran to leave, then a man came out of the lift and asked on the phone .

          where are you Erin ? Are you still in the office . Come back home.  While going he hear he said her name . He comes back to him and stop him .

Hey ! Stop .

He turned back to him .

'Yes, . What did you just said ? What I said ? You have just said name Erin . You are talking on phone with her . But her phone is with me . Why her phone is with you ? First i have asked you a question . Okay, i am just practicing .

          practicing ?

For what ?

And how did you know her ? Erin is my sister . I didn't told her i have come back . I want to surprise her . That's why I was practicing . By using which reason I will call her home . You are her brother ? Yes, I am her brother .

What happened ?

You are looking worried and scared . Is my sister is okay ? Where is she ? Erin was in a locked room . She was tied to a chair and makes her sit . Slowly-Slowly she comes into conscious . She comes fully  in conscious .

        Where I am ? What is this place ? Why here is all dark ? Oh god! My head  . She try to stand up . But when she could not she looks at herself . What is all this ? Why am I tied to the chair ? This is so dark here . And what is this place exactly ? She was could not able to understand anything . And the suddenly from the back of the chair a man whispers in her right ear .

          Welcome home, my dear Love . She gets scared . He comes front of her ,and touched her . She took hands back . But he hold her both hands in his hands . No, no , don't get scared . I will not do anything with you . I love you. You know, I don't want to do this but you do not left me any other way . Do be angry on me okay . She was getting scared but clam down on herself . Look, I don't know ,who you are ? What is your name ? Please lete me go .

           What are you talking about ? You know me so well . We know each other's since long time . You are love of my life . In our past life . We could not meet each other's . But again in this life . We meet each other's again. You know, in our past life, we really love each other's so much . And in this life. How can you do this with me? You forget about me and start loving someone else. You give your heart , yourself to someone else. He shoutout on her , how can you do this ?

       She gets scared . He clams down. Don't get scared my love. Don't worry, i would not to anything you don't like . I understand , we don't meet each other's since long time . So you get close to another man. But now, I have come back. From now on you are only mine and mine  . I won't let anyone to touch you .

        She was scared . Please let me go . I think you have something mistake . I am not the girl you were looking for . She was trying to makes her hands untied . No, you the girl I had always looking for . It's all dark her that's have you can't see anything . Give me one minute , let me show you .

He go and on the light . She becomes shocked to see in all over the room has her photos , and then she looks at him. In his face have a mask. He comes her near . See, here is so many photos of you . He go and put a index finger towards her a photo .

    This is your photo of a year ago. The first time i have seen you. As soon as I saw you, I knew that you were the one whom I was searching for for so many years . He come her near .

I have been waiting for you since long time. I thought you will come to me automatically . But you, you go to another man . How can you do this with me ? The rope in her hands gets released, and as soon as the rope gets released, she punches him hard and he go and fall down on the ground .