14 A single girl is not safe anywhere .

Erin trying to make free herself . she starts cuting the rope with that sharp stone , suddenly the door opens a man come inside .

Who are you ? why did you bring me here ? He comes forwards and sitt front of her .

She gets little scared .

What do you want ? why have you brought me here ? Say some thing . You are not an easy girl . Erin Surprise :: What ? Sir, please let me go. why have you brought me here ? If you have kidnapped me for money then forget you will get any money because I don't live here. I have come here by mistake so forget that you will get money. It is good of you to let me go. Sir, "Hello", 'Sir, are you listening to me.

He was looking at her very strangely .

" Sir , .

He started coming forward .

Stay way from me . Don't come any close . She loudly yelled .

"Help me ". Any one is here , help me .
He started Missbhaveing with her .

Help, any one is here .

The rope opens. She pushes him away from herself and hits him on the head with a stick. I thought that girls are not safe only at my time , but it seems that there is no difference between these two times . A single girl is not safe anywhere .

She starts running outside, opens the door to go out and sees that someone is coming towards her and goes and hides . He open the door and comes inside , and see that she is not there he was going out . Before he go she put her left hand on his shoulder . He trun back and she twist his nack and run out .

What the hell is this ? This is a dense forest. what will i do now How will i get out of here ? Forgot .

She started running toward the forest . She sees someone coming. She goes and hides behind a big rock. After some time she comes up and sees whether the man has gone or not.

thank God . He is gone. For a moment I felt as he is going to catch me again. She stood up and was about to leave but her footing slips and fell down.

Ahhh !

She goes down while rolling .

She grabs the branch of a tree and stops. My back is gone. After leaving here I will write a book on whatever has happened to me here.

I , ouch . She looks at her elbow .

in her elbow was hurt and blood was coming out. Now all that was left to happen was this. she started going forward . i never think all this will happen with me and like this .

who is Zing zing it's happening with me because of her .

Don't know where but she has gone . And on top of that I am stuck here. I can't understand anything, what should I do ? Don't know what would have happened to me because of that crazy girl. Once I get her , I will not leave her . I will .

She saw a snake and got scared. What the . Why is this snake so big ? the snake comes towards her . What shall I do ? She started running. She comes far away while running. If I had participated in the race competition, I would have come first .

she walked for a long time . Wherever she goes, she feels as she has come back to the same place again . what kind of forest is this ? Every tree here is exactly the same . Now it is night too .

Let's go Erin you can do it . She gets dizzy while walking and she was about to fall but someone holds her hand right hand and pulls her towards him .

Erin was sleeping in Yan's room. the doctor was examining her . Yan comes inside . is she is okay now ? yes , she okay , she just have a normal fever . she will be okay in some time . okay , you can go now .

they leave . he comes to her and sit beside her and looking at her .

i am sorry . I took too much time to find you . this won't be happen next time .

Comrade come inside . And bows down to him and salutes him .

sorry to Intruped . it's ok . What happen, what's the matter .
My Lord , we have got those guys . Now you tell me what should I do with them . Should I killed them ?
Yan stand up . Shu come with me .

Both comes to front of those guys .
The people's hands were tied and they all was on there knees.

Who told you guys to do this ? No One answer anything. He is shouting. Tell me, otherwise not even a single life will be saved .

Still they doesn't say anything. He steps forward and takes out his sword. So you won't tell , ok . he slits one's throat with a sword .

Do you want to give me answer or not ? No, one told us to do this . This is what we always do .

We kidnap people's and scare them and kill them by taking all their belongings. We didn't kill her because she looked like she belonged to a rich family. We thought that we would get more money. That's why we didn't kill her and took her with us .

did you touch her ? no , no one do anything to her. in her neck have a scar. tell me quickly who did that ? we don't know. we don't do anything to her. you are lying. one of you try to touch her. one of you hurt her. one of you try to hurt my woman .

She is mine and I tolerate if anything hapen to her . I will not leave who try to touch her . And you try to hurt her . you all pay the price for what you did to her. He signals to his guards and they killed all of them .

he leaves from there and come back to Erin and sit beside her . Then see whether her fever has subsided or not . He starts withdrawing his hand. she holds his hand in his sleep . He smile .

Thank you❤❤🌹🌹