4 I am not Ye zing zing .

we can change our destiny by      working hard . Work hard if you want to become something  .

Part ::  4

                She got pulled inside , she is in water and starts swimming out .

Yan xing she going from there with her guard .

a woman shouting loudly .

Someone save my lady she is drowning . anyone is here ? please my
lady .

Yan xing jump in water and take her out . he holds her in his arms . He brings her out and puts her down .

My lady , are you okay ?

Are you out of you mind ? What are you doing in water ?

She raises her head and looks at him, she shocked and faints on seeing him .

they bring Erin to her senses .

My lady are you okay ? my lady , what happen ? She going tuch her
She runs back in fear.

don't touched me. stay away from me. my lady. i said don't come close . Ye zing zing why are behaving like this ?
Just stay away from me .

He come forward . what happened ? Are you okay ?. You are missing from 4 days , "where are you in this days "? Is anything happened with you? I said stay away from me , stay away .
" Ye zing zing what's wrong with you .
My lady, what happens to you . Please don't do this with me.

I am not Ye zing zing . I am Gu Erin , and who are you of you . I don't know you . Why are you calling me ye zing zing, what place is this ? why I am here ? He combs his hair back from his shoulder, looks at the mark on her shoulder and says::

This mark. This mark from my childhood. This mark is on zing zing's shoulder. But I'm not Zing zing , I am Gu Erin . I don't know how I come here . "What kind of place this is " ?
My lady why are you talking like this ?
Please my lady don't do this with me .

Look .

She faints and falls in his arms. He picks her up in his arms and starts carrying her .

Call the doctor, quick .

Doctor come and check her . He aks .
What happened ? Is anything serious ? No, nothing she is absolutely okay . Then why did she faints . she fainted due to shock .

He is standing outside talking to his guard .

Have you checked where she was these days ? Yes , but I did not get anything suspicious . Why are you asking suddenly ? Today her behavior was very different, it was not at all like that she is Zing zing , today she was completely different as if she was not herself but someone else .

" what do you think is she lost her memories " ? I don't think that she lost her memory . Her reaction was like she see this place first time . Even if she has lost her memory, she will still remember his father and sister, she cannot forget them .

You are right , tell her father to visit her . But I also don't think that she is Zing zing she said by herself she is not Zing zing and also her dress that's so different .

Doctor said , it's happen because of shock . doctor said she faints because of shocked , he doesn't said she said that because of shocked .

You .

just go .

" Okay " .

She wake-up . My lady you waked up . Who are you ? My lady clam down ,and listen to me first my lady .