34 I love you Yan

I love you Yan . I love you very much . Both are standing by hugging each other's . I love you Erin , I will love you rest of my life .

Both are in Yans bed room and sitting down . Where did you go? what do you mean? you had go somewhere ,right ?, where did you go and for what? He was quite . Why are you quite ?,say it . Erin . One minute , don't lie to me . I want to know everything truth . Ok, I will tell you but before that you have to promise me you won't tell anyone about this ? Don't you trust me ? No, it's not like that, I trust you . Ok , ask what you want to ask me ?

Where did you go ? I have go because of you . The people's attack on us that day , do you remember them?what are asking, how can I don't remember them I remember all them every moment . Ok , I sent Shu to search about them ,who send them to attack on us . Did you get him ? How much question you really have to ask ? Listen first what I am saying then ask question one by one . 'Ok, .

On him have a attack. What? Yes , after that I decide that I will go there by myself and search and get every information about him that why I go and don't stay with you , because it's very important . I want to find out something about someone . I want to end up to get know that's not true but not I think that's true . What are you talking about ? Did you know that man ? Yes, something like this . Who is that man you want to find out about ? He is my brother . Yu .

Yes , but how did you know my brother name ? Because when you not here I am looking about this matter I this I get know about your brother .
What you find about him ? On my search there is 99.9% chances of he is still alive and . And what ? And he is doing all this . He become sad. Yan i don't mean, what I mean is . I am not sure about him , I can't say is . It's ok , what I get also on that it's conform my brother Yu is still alive .

The only thing I don't know is where he right now . After I find him I will tell him everything true . I will tell her that he is getting me and Mother wrong . We have not done anything to him . We are together , we will find him soon . I am sorry , because of me without you have done anything you get involved in my matter . Hey ! You are future of this empire . If you behaved like this how could you be
handle whole empire .

Do i need to stay strong front of you ?
No , you don't need , but only front of me ,ok? If you act like this front of any
other girl I will kill . That girl ? Both of you . He smile and by holding her arms he pulled her close . Erin . Yes , How did you get information about my brother ? Oh ! Your brother . Yes . That is , the information I get . He was looking at her . I ask many people's and also mother . 'Mother , who's ? Your mother . 'Ok , .

Erin you have to promise me one thing . What? First promise me you will listen what I will say . No , I won't promise you . Just one promise me . You have to listen to me , it's good for you . No , if you want I promise you not come in all this and let you handle everything by yourself . Just because of it's dengerous for me , my answer is no then because it's also dengerous for you and I won't let you suffer at this no matter what . I will always stay with you .

Erin my answer is no . Erin . No,no ,no means no . Ok , but when it's become very dengerous you will stop coming in this matter. Ok, when you stop I will also stop . This time I won't let go condition worst . What next you are planing to do . Nothing, just going to spend my time with a girl . Oh ! Is that so, by the way future majesty when is the beautiful name of that girl .

She's name is in my heart if you want to see go head . I don't want to see . I want to hear , and that from your mouth . Ok , give me your right hand . She gives her right hand on his hand and he hold her hand on his chest and said : Erin his heart beat got fast . Erin I love you , I love you very much . While hearing his heart beat , She smile a little . Did you hear it? My heart a shouting loudly and saying . The girl is sitting front of me he likes her very much . She is very cute . She smile .

You are . First I thought you are a shy boy, but now I get know the real truth
You are not shy , not even a little bit . He comes forward and she go back . What are you doing ? Slowly, slowly he comes forward and she go back she fallen down on bed he put his body on her . Yan what are you doing ? 'Quite, . He puts both his hands fingers in her both hand and come her close .

What did you say ? I am not shy not even a little bit . So ,you tell me is there is anything need to be shy with you . Your mine woman I can do anything . Your mine and I am yours .
So, . So what . Should I just punished you . For what I didn't do anything ? You have done it , but you forget . Both are felling nerves and breathing heavily .

Should I help you to remember . Just tell me . Before leaving I have tell you to not to go out but you don't listen and come out . Is this reason is enough to punished you ? She don't say anything .