29 I also don't know where he has gone .

They don't know anything about him ? 'Yes , so I am not sure about him . 'Ok , . My Lord , can I say one thing to you ? If you won't get angry on me . 'Say, . I think prince Yu is still alive and he is doing all this . If he had alive he had came back get . But my Lord what they people's told on that it is possible , he can be still alive .

Yan is thinking after some time later . Shu tomorrow we are going . Going , but where ? I tell you later . You just prepared everything we are live in tomorrow . 'okay , . Yan leave from there .

One week later ::

Erin was running and Su is following her and trying to stop her . My lady wait .

You are still weak . don't run like this around . I am okay now . don't follow me . my lady please . Su come to front of her . Please , Let's go inside . I am okay now . For me it's important to go outside I want to meet someone . But my lady he said to me not to let you go outside anywhere . You still have some weakness your not fully recover .

I am going . Su tightly grabs her both feet . Su what are you doing all this ? I won't let you go anywhere from here . Leave me , leave Su . No , I won't . While looking at her she stay still and then say . Ok , I won't go anywhere .
She quickly stands up and takes her hand and starts taking her inside .

One minute . What happened ? Are you okay ? I am ok ,but I someone is calling you . Who ? Don't you hear your name someone just call your name . She point her left hands a fringe to a side . See someone again call your name . But I don't hear anyone's voice or something else .

Is there you have any ear problem ? I Can hear very clearly someone is call you . You should have go to him . I think he needs your some help , go .
But , I don't.. . No , but go now .

' you, .

I am standing up here , I am not going anywhere . You go . Please my lady don't go anywhere , okay ? And she go to that way . Erin smile and run towards the door , come and stand front of the door . What is this ? The door was lock . What will I do now? The door is lock .

She goes ahead and tries to open the door but is unable to open it. Is this door made to imprison a thief or a big criminal? And even if it has been made then why am I being imprisoned here. I am not a criminal or something else . This is nonsense . I
hate this . She look there for something for taking help to going out . She look at the tree .

She climbs up over a tree , then goes to the wall and then climbs on a tree which was outside the wall with a lot of effort . Just as she is about to get down, her feet slip and fall down directly in front of the door.

'Ahhh... , !

Su open the door and see her and gets surprised . My lady .

' Hi , .

Why don't you listen to me . when I tell you while I am coming back not go anywhere ,you should have to stay there . First help me to get up then scold me . My lady, please listen to me . You are still affected by that poison, so you should not roam outside like this .

I am absolutely okay . After meeting him I will come back .
'No , .
I am going .
I said no my lady .
No means no .
I am your master . You are not my master .

When both are fighting Yan's mother come there . What are you doing both of you ? Why are you fighting . Together both look at "Queen" . Why are you fighting both of you ? Erin :: Nothing we just chating with each other's . But it seems like you both are fighting . Erin said :: No, we are not .

My dear you should have come outside like this , you still have some weakness . Let's go inside with me . I need to talk to you something . "Queen " Start going inside . About what you want to talk with me ? First let's go inside .

'Ok , .

Both come inside and sit . About what you want to talk with me ? Clam down my dear . I am not going to talk about any serious thing . Oh ! Ok . Tell me ,how are you feeling now , are you feeling any better ? I have heard You are still affected by that poison ? No, I am ok now . You should not be hanging out like this . I am ok now .
Erin "Queen" takes her right hand in hers .

Thank you so much for saving my sons life . His life is very precious for me not only for me but everyone for our state . He is my only child if anything has happened with him I had die . So thank you so much for saving his life . No, don't say thanks  . It's my mistake . I had done . Nothing , you don't need to say thanks .

I very happy for both of you. You both are together now, right ? What ? What are you asking ? No , you know ? Yes , and I am happy because you are best choice for him . After he comes back I will get you guys married . What ? No . Don't you love him . It's not like that but . But what ?She does not understand how to say it, she hesitated and started saying it .

I.. , I.. , how can I still...., you . Don't hesitatet Just say it . Nothing . You said after he comes back , what do you mean by that ? he is gone somewhere ? Yes , he has gone somewhere . I also don't know where he has gone . When he will come back . I don't know , when he will come back .

after that incident happened with you after that he has gone somewhere he said it's a very important thing to do .
What important work . He didn't tell anything . 'Ok , . She became sad :: Don't be sad he will come back soon . I have to leave now . You take care of yourself .

Bye bye👋👋