45 kill her

what you said that was right, we both are from different worlds. One day she will go back to her world, or for forever live with me here .i don't know about that anything i just know one thing is no matter what happens in the future, i will never let her. as long as i am alive i will protect her. she is not just my love , Erin is my life . he was looking at him. A man came to Yuri . My lady, we failed to kill her. After hearing it she through the things . Why ,Why always this happen with me , why?

She was yelling : How, who you saved her ,who? I don't know . What do you mean you don't know ? Did Yan save you. No, he did not, someone else save her. Who is he?, I want to know his name . I don't know his name . She slaps him and while yelling : I don't know, i don't know , then what you know exactly? She was yelling on him loudly. In condition I want to see her dead body. Kill her, did you hear it, kill her . I can't take it anymore. Why she always get saved by someone, always.

Now I just want to hear news of her death.Kill her as soon as possible, just do it . 'Ok,. But before killing her, killed that man who saved her that time. Find out soon, "who is he, where he lives, what he do, hia name , his identity "I know all this . Do it quickly . 'Ok,. She shout out loudly : Zing zing I will kill you and every that person who will try to save you, every that person you love, the one who is besides, I won't leave you. She looks at him. Why are you still standing here, get out , go .

'Ok,. He leaves from there. Prince was sitting beside him and staring at him. Brother you are staring at him since love time. Why are you staring him? Brother. He was still looking at him and she was looking at both of them. Give me some spaces. step aside , let me sit . she go to sit but her brother hold her right hand and make her sit to his right side. What are you doing brother? Don't look him like this, stop staring at him, he is my boyfriend, brother you are making me feel jealous.

Yan ask him : Why are you staring me? Just say it if you want to say something. She out her right hand on his eyes and close his bothnl the eyes . Erin what are you doing ? Take of your hand . She Take of her hand. Now stay quite.what is your name ? Yan xing . So Yan xing , before liking a girl don't you see her face , I mean look at her ones . Brother, what are you saying ? I mean just look at yourself first , you are rich, handsome , and as my observation you are looking smart then, 'why did you her as your girlfriend ,?

She pinch on his right hand . Brother stop it now. Listen to me don't waisted your time on her, she is very dangerous. I know . You know.' Yes, . She never listen someone else, not even me? I also know this . How do you know? Ever since she came here she has not listened to me even once and one more thing, she always do what comes into her mind , then no matter how much that will be dangerous. She is a who can make anyone quite in a few seconds. She is also very kind hearted girl and she loves you very very much.

She look at her. He left me speechless. You have choose the right man. Happily she hug her brother. so you've decided to stay here for forever. She was quite. You Mr Yan xing don't ever make my sister cry, no, don't even think to do that and if you do then I will talk to you by myself. Let me tell you that, I know Martial Arts ,Taekwondo and I am Professional Boxer. I will break your all bones if you hurt my sister. Do you understand ? Yes, I understand. it's good.

A man was telling Yu : Master she failed to kill her they on her but someone save her, and your brother was also with her. if you don't wanted to lose your life then don'tever again call him my brother. He is not my brother , he the person who betrayed me, and the one whome I hate the most . I am sorry , please forgive me. Yan xing was also with her and many more guards that's why when she attack on her she gets saved and they catch her. He loudly says : What? And he takes some steps forward. He got scared and takes some steps back and says .

Yes, but good thing is she eat the poisoned give her and because of the
poisoned she die at that place, so nothing to worry about . Yu go and sit on his place. You are worry. The problem is just started. What do you mean ? From now on he will be become more carefully for her, now it will be more hard for us to kill her. Now it's have came on her life's most important person,he will try his best of the best to protect her. Tell everything to be get ready to make another move .

'Yes, I am leaving now. One minute, have you seen anything suspicious there. Yes,Ye Zing zing was looking for something there it seems like she was looking for someone there after the attack she ran someone's behind, I also have gone behind her but because of so many people's I lost and failed to find whom she was looking.
Who is the one saved her from the attack ? Yan xing saved or someone else? It was another man who saved her from the attack it was not Yan xing it was someone else .