68 I am not weak as others

I think you are not feeling well, come over ( he bring her near to bed ) have a rest . No, I am okay. And she fainted and fall down on bed . He smile and then take of his blazer and come near to her. What a beautiful girl. I have a never seen a beautiful girl like you . I can't say in words how much beautiful you are . A beautiful girl like you should not have waste her time on such a stupid job . If you have listen to me then I have not done this but you . I just want to feel your beauty .

And he touch her right hand and come very near to her.He came out of his office and called her . Erin . She doesn't give answer so he come near to her office and look at her cher . Meen come there . Where is Erin ? She was hesitating to say but then say . Boss.... , Boss she has go out for something work . What work ? I did not give her any work to do .Then why did she go. Boss ,is there is any work to do ? If you have any work then tell me I will do it .

Tell me. No, i mean just tell me where she is go ? I don't know boss . She did not tell me anything. Where she is going . Really, you don't know . She was getting scared .What happen? Why are you getting nerves ? No... , no I am not . Boss, if there is any for her, you tell me . I do it on her place . I have one work for you.Tell me where is she go . I don't know boss . If you want anything or have anything work then just tell me . I will do it ,but don't ask me where she hass go.

I don't have work to give it to her . Okay ,then boss . you can call me. I am going back to my work . She was going to turn back but he said . Meen you very well know that I how much hate liars . And right now. you are doing the same thing . Boss.... I.. . If you don't want lost your job then tell me, where she is go ? Say it . she has gone to meet Mr. Bin to get his signature . After hearing he run to go .
He was going in his car and driving very fastly and calling on her phone.

Voice on the phone . The number you have called is not answering, please call later. He was keep calling on her phone , while going suddenly someones car and his car come front of each other's and going to have a accident but on time he stop the car . A man came out of his car and say . Hey! Man what are you doing ? Don't you see the car . Look, I am sorry . I am really really sorry. This is my card you can call my assistant I will pay for your damage . Over Mr. Bin was near to Erin .

He took her smell of her perfume. Your perfume smell is good but you....
Your smell is amazing . You are a outstanding girl . Where were you all this time ? I have heard right about you that no one can win when it's come to beauty . And today I will feel this beauty . He come her close and going to kiss her but before he can do anything she open her eyes , he gets scared and go back from her . Hey! what are you talking ? You just going to heat us . you have not even say sorry ,and by giving us your card .

You are doing showing of your money . Listen, man . I am in a hurry . And he drive his car . Seeing her conscious, he lost his senses; he was so scared that I couldn't even say anything . She was sitting in style style ,and he was standing with sacredness . What happen Mr. Bin ? Why did you get scared ?Y.... Y... You a... are conscious ? B... But how can this possible . She stands up and walk towards him and go near to him and get the phone she has put on table and See's the recording of all the things that happens there .

He gets angry and comes towards her and while right hand going to slap her but she hold his hand and makes down and with right hand slaps him very hardly . How dare you bastard ? What did you say ? Again he was going to hits her but held his hand again she slapped him very hardly and then while saying . Because of some people like you woman's are not safe anywhere . Parents do not allow their daughters to fulfill their dream of going far away home and 'how dare they try to touch me, ?

What do you think what kind of girl I am ? You jerk , you come close to me. Today you will pay the price for the all woman's you have touch until now . And while saying all this words she slapped him 8 times and the kick on his private part . He screams and falls to the ground . She look at the hand with whom hits him . Because of you my hand got hurts. I am sorry . What,? I didn't not heard it . I am sorry assistant Erin . Please let go of me .
Today no matters how much time you say sorry I am not going to leave you.

And she would tie her hair tightly into a bun and using right leg kick on his back . He was screaming in a painful voice. Please let me go. I would never do that. Oh! In fact .She made him stand up and punched him hard in the face, he beat him so much that a little blood came out of his mouth and his left eye was completely blackened . With how many girls you have used this trick ? Tell me . Not very much just a few . Few, hmm . Do you think I am fool .