54 Go and handle his position

He call her name "Miss Erin ".she came inside. He points her with his eyes . and she bow her head and he leaves. Mr Lee listen to me. Secretary Erin please help me . Boss is angry right now, after his angrier gone I will talk with boss . Today you take off go home and take have rest, from tomorrow start working more hard. Yes, you are right, today I will day off, from tomorrow I will work more hard and next time I will be more careful .
He said to his secretary . Secretary, cancelled my all meeting I am taking day off.

See you tomorrow and he go. His secretary say. Is his job. One minute. And she call a man . Go right now and handle the opposite of leader. Do you get your answer? 'Yes, . She was going with him towards lifted and talking with boss. No, boss can't come there he, have a meeting with board  members . Erin , before he can say another word she said: With in 2 hours the news will be got erased from everywhere.They are in a meeting with all the board members and a man telling about the company's profit and others things. In last Two months we have the most profit .

Lee said :

more then "Three hundred million dollars" And our share prices have also increase with 25% presented.

But we have lose our many  Constemers, concentrate on how to bring more Constemers , and stop calling board members for small things . From now on board members meeting will only come when I called, the meeting is over now. He stand up and then everyone and he leave.
board members was talking. What he is think about himself, he is CEO then we are also board members, we have right to call the board members meeting. The man who was telling about profit and others things say. Mr, Lee come back. Everyone shock and stand up.

Hello, Mr Lee  . Oh! I am sorry I thought he came back. When they are going in the car , she gives him his drink. Boss, your drink . What is next plan. Nothing, much today have a party and you are going to attend that party tonight. In the party all the big business man going to come, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, and many more country's. You are also going to come with me there. Me? Yes, as my partner you will come with me.

   Both came in the party. She has wearing red dress and the dress she was looking very beautiful and he was in black suit. both inter in the party her left hand was in his hand, there walk was amazing, everyone was looking at them. A girl comes near to him. Brother, you come. Why don't you tell me you are coming?  If I had told you that I was coming, you would have worn more makeup. Don't say that. Where is your brother, he is talking with people. Who is this girl with you?

My new assistant. Oh ! assistant. She gets angry and looking at her weirdly. I am going. He also start talking with business man's ,he was talking with another - another business man's. In the last 2 years, the business of "Han Group" has developed rapidly in Japan, China, America and other countries and our next target is developed our business out of Asia.
She was also talking with with and  while drinking that girl was looking at her angrily.  While holding  a drink in his hand he point her, she takes his drink . He was saying excuse me for a moment.

A moment later he takes his drink from her hand. For a moment she look at him carefully and then go to get a drink .come near tocounter . Excuse me, give me a Snowberry Juice. 'Ok, . He gives her snowberry juice, she takes it in her right hand and turns back, that girl was standing front of her. Excuse me. She doesn't moved so she started going to another side , she comes her front. 'Side,please, I have to go. No, I won't, I want to talk to you first then I will let you go . Who are you?

She smile. You don't know me. Yes, I don't you this is my first time to see you, so I don't think I have anything to talk with you, now please, side. She started going and she makes her right hand front of her and stop her. Don't you heard what I said?, I want to talk to you. She takes a long breath and the leave . Ok, about what you want to talk with me. Who are you? I am new assistant of Mr Lee . A assistant, and that also with this attitude. The attitude dose not suited on you. Is anything else.

How dare you? Watch your mouth. You, how dare you, you say that to me.
She said loudly : You are just a his assistant and you dare to come here with him . everyone look at them. Stay in your limited, don't cross the limited. Lee come out and look both of them a man standing beside him was going to stop her but he stop him and don't let him go. You are a assistant then just stay us assistant don't try to become his someone special. Are you done?, i have to go.

She started leaving , the girl hold her left hand and stop her and took the
juice from her hand and throw on her dress . Everyone shock. Lee what are you doing, let me go. Stop here. Wow! So you want to do this, are you satisfied now.

Why you have this attitude? You are not even from rich family, but still showing me this much
attitude, or are you thinking that if you behaved like this he will started liking you, I know many girls like you who can do anything to become rich,
Traps rich boys in her net, you are chip like them, characterless girl and he slapped her hard.