1 You will suffer more than mine

Life is so beautiful live like the way you want don't west time to think bad about others .

Part :: 1

someone was standing by her holding her hair severely , she was crying and many more people's are standing front of them on there kneel . Yan, please no, please don't do this , they don't have any mistake, they don't have do anything , please let them go .

he bring her close to them . Look at their faces . They don't want to die , but they have to die just because of you , because they are on your side , loves you ,care for you . Did you know what they have said to me ?

These all said , " You are a innocent , you don't have do anything " , and i should have let you go . this is the reason , I am killing them .

No , no , no , no me . you are . because of you . these people's still don't know how you are . They still don't know your real face . But they also don't have any mistake , because first when I get to I also don't have believe that a girl like you can do so much things .

You said you loves me but you try to killed me . You gave important and intelligence information to our enemy
and also you killed my mother and so many things you did .

i have not done anything please trust on me . I never try to killed you, I have not killed mother , I have never ever imagine to do something bad with you . trust me Yan . your tricks won't work on me now .

Yan, please let them go . If you don't trust on me it's okay , just kill me of you want but let them all go . they all are innocent

Okay , I will let them all go .

He said to guards . Let them all go .
And they killed them . She shocked .

you said free them, so i did . But one is still alive . He point a finger on her :

See .

No, Yan please .

My lady please save me . I don't want to die, please my lady , save me .

guard bring the maid front of her . I knew that you take her as your best friend so that's why , you will kill her
With your on hand .

What happened ? , this time you have not say anything ?

She is looking at him .

My lady , save me I don't want to die, please my lady save me.

He turns on and kills her by holding her hand . When she starts falling down, she takes her in her lap. She was crying since .

My lady , have not I told you before you don't look good while crying . you are gonna say goodbye to me while crying ? , don't cry my lady .

I am sorry . I happen because of me, it's all my mistake . I am sorry . It's not your mistake my lady . And she die .

She is crying . He sit beside her .

It's hurt right to see your own people's death , but don't worry I will make you free from this pain .

He feed her poison and leaving her there for die while he is leaving she said to him ::

Yan xing before I meet you my life is not good , I am in very pain but I am still living my life with happiness but since I meet you my life become hell .

I wish I could not have meet . I wish after I meet you I could not have fallen for you . your are the worst part my life . The only thing most bad not just bad but worst happen it's you .

And I hate also myself more than you because I fallen a person like you , but remember Yan xing one day you will realise your mistake and that time you don't even have time to regret for what you did today ,you will realise I have not done anything . You will suffer more than mine , remember my words Yan xing .

She die and he left from there .

She wakes up scared her face was full of sweat . Her alarm clock rings and she gets scared . She turns off the alarm .

Hi , my name Gu Erin , you can me Erin . I am twenty one ( 21 ) years old . Now you all are thinking that, " what is this all going " ?

This is my dream , a nightmare and I hate this . I don't know when all this dreams stop coming to me .

Oh no! , I forget today is my job interview , and this time I don't want to get let , today's day is very important for . In my dark life this is one good thing .

She go to get ready , after getting ready she go to fridge and takes out a bottle of water and starts drinking, while drinking she looks at the picture on the fridge .

crazy guy . By the way he is  my big brother we both are twins , he just  born one minute before then me.

she was going to interview . While going . my big brother Prince  , don't get misunderstood he is not real prince only his name is Prince . If we are belong to  a rich family   " why would I have to do work " ?

he is missing from two" ( 2 ) " years . He never leave me alone but don't know where did he suddenly disappeared , from two "( 2 ) " years I am looking for him like crazily but still I have not find a any anything about him .

I am missing you bother , I am missing you very very much . Please come back quickly " Who is my last in this world except you " .

she bumps into a old man on the way that old man's things fall down

" Sorry "  . It's okay .  Let me help you .  " I am so sorry sir "  . It's okay .

She stand up her phone rings she  picks up the phone  .

  " hello " .

" Erin  where are you right now  "?

i'm on my way to my interview . What happened , anything serious?

Yeah  , it's very serious . quickly come to the gaming  cafe .

no, I can't come now . today is my job interview . Your brother Prince he has seen in that cafe  . What  , . Are you serious  ?  Yeah , someone call me from cafe and tell  " Prince come to his cafe .

ok , i will be there in half an hour . 
she runs to go there  .  .