74 which friend said I love you

But I have already taken care of everything. what you have done ? I have made him bankrupt. And he is been to jail for what he did. Why don't you tell me before doing all this ? He have done mistake by touching my girl. By the way you tell me . Did you tell him about me? About our relationship ? She was silent. I wanted to drink water. She go and drink the glass of water putting on the table and both sit on the cher . What does this mean? You tell him or not? No, I still haven't told him about you,I mean about us .

I thought I would surprise him.. surprise him . What kind of surprise you want to give him . I don't that it will be really happens like this . What do you mean ? When he was going abroad. He did not tell me that he was going abroad and when I called him he was at the airport. And I feel angry because he didn't tell me he was going abroad. I got angry and said that when you come back I will come with my boyfriend to pick you up at the airport. No, not with my boyfriend but with my husband . But that time
I didn't know that I would actually get a boyfriend.

He laughs . Why are you laughing ? 'Sorry, . But what you have said to him . Stop laughing . Okay, I will not laugh anymore . He try to control his
laugh but he Sussed . She pinch him or his shoulder .

Ouch!

Why did you pinch me ? Stop laughing . It's my mistake, your talk . If you don't stop laughing, I will not talk with you . Hey! Don't do this. Okay, I won't laugh anymore . But why did you say that ? I didn't know that I would actually get a boyfriend .

Okay, that's good . At that time, when he heard your words, he will also laugh, but when he comes back, he will be shocked. She smiles with a full heart. Yes, you are right . He will be shocked. Keep smiling like this. She stopped smiling. Don't step back. A smile makes you more beautiful. She smiled . And he kiss on her cheek . In the company both was standing down and waiting for the new model of there company . She was coming inside, and both was smiling with fully heart . looking at each other's . she come and directly hug him .

Erin was looking at them surprisely . I miss you . I miss you very much . Me too. Both was still standing while hugging each other . And then his eyes go on her . She was steering at them and he immediately makes her away . What happened ? Are not you are happy to see me ? He was nervous . No, i am very happy to see you . let's go inside . Okay, let's go .
She puts her left hand in his right hand and starts walking . And she was staring at him . He was nervous and
looks at her . Let's go .

Why are you holding my hand ? What happened ? I have always held your hand but you never said anything but then now, why? Leave . No, I am not . In a little angry voice she said. Boss, let's go . And she leave inside . He looks at her . Why are you looking at her ? Is anything is going on between you too ? Nothing, let's go . Okay then . And she again held his left hand . Let's go . He looks at her . And she smile . Let's go . They are in meeting room . This is contract . He gives her contract file .

You take a look ones and tell me . If you want to get involved any points . She took the file in right hand . I don't need to take look . Just take a look . While sitting she was just looking at both of them . If you don't want any point in contract . We know each other's since long time . And i trust you . Okay . And she sign a contract . Okay, it's done . Now tell me.
Have you found that girl ? He looks at her . If you still haven't been able to locate that girl then be with me. She little too loudly and said .

What ? What has happened to you? Why are you reacting? Nothing . He said . Look listen to me. She held his right hand and said making a cute face. Am I not beautiful? No, this is not the case . You are beautiful . Then what is the matter? Why can't you be with me ? I like you . And she also kiss on his right cheek . Why did you kiss me? I likes you very much .I am asking you again, "will you be my boyfriend "?

She can't handle it anymore so she stand up and short temper she said . I don't think, I have anything work to do here . So I am going out . If you have anything work then call me . But right now I am leaving .

No, it's not like you are thinking . I am not thinking anything boss . I don't want to disturb both of you .He was looking at her . And she go out . She go and drink a glass of water . What she said . I like you . How can someone who already has a girlfriend say to him ? In the meeting room . He said to her . Why did you do this ?What i did ? I have not done anything . Don't say anything .

Why are you teasing her . No I am not teasing her . And you answer me . why would I do that . There is between both of you ? Just tell me. If anything is going on between you too .You know me very me . You know everything about me . You also know about my and her relationship then, 'why are you still pretending'? He get angry on her . Because of your behaviour she get angry . Hey, clam down . Why are you getting angry at me ? I just want to make her jealous . That's why I do it .