72 Good morning sister in law.

She feels shy and her cheeks become red . are you feeling shy? No..,
I am not . her throat was getting dry. Both was looking each other's and he comes her near and near. Both close their eyes and boths lips becomes very close to each other's and both was going to kiss but his photo rings.
Both open eyes . Boss, the phone is ring . 'Yes, . I am going to kill the one who call . 'Boss, . He get up and answer the call . She was still laying down on sofa and touch both the cheeks . My cheeks are really gets hot .

        And then look at him, he was talking on phone. She get up and sit .
In a next moment both was working together. Boss, I have check the this contract. What she said to add the point and your point both have in this contract. Right now she is in abroad for shooting . She will be back in four to five days . You take a look of this . You have seen it, right ? Yes, then I don't need to see again . Both were working together and telling each other about some point and mistake and also solution . It's become midnight but both still were working.

     While working she got sleep on sofa .She was sleeping with her right hand putting her head . And he was working . Erin see this . I think . And he turn to her and see that she got sleep. And he smile and then look in the phone . It's been 2 a clock . He slowly picked her up in his arms and take her to his bedroom and laid her down on the bed and and put a blanket on her . And then go to another side of bed and took the pillow and lay down on sofa.

      While sleeping she turn face to his side . while laying down on sofa he was looking at her . And while looking at her he go to sleep . In her own house early in the morning Erin was brushing her teeth in washroom and door bell rings . Who is this early in the morning and while brushing
the teeth (  The was ringing ) come out to open the door and open the door . And shock to see them. Because front of her standing up Lee's sister and mother . Good morning sister in law.
She was looking at both of them shockingly .

Lee's mother said . Can we come inside ? She doesn't gives response . Sister moves her hand front of her face . Erin . She comes back to her senses . Mother ask : Are you okay ? She shakes her head with yes . They come inside. She was not able to understanding anything and went inside the washroom and washed the face . They are his mother and sister. But why have both of them come ?
what i do now . Clam down Erin . And make her clam down she comes out and bring the water for both of them . Mother, take the water . Thank you . 'Sit, . She sit down .

  She was getting nerves . Give me one minute . I just come. No. What ? You don't need to go . I know why do you want to go . So don't go . Okay . She wants to go because she wants to call him . Do you know why we both come over ? No, I don't know . She point towards her daughter. You know her right ? Yes, she is Han Groups director and my boss elder sister . Yes, you are right . But I think you don't me . I am your boss mother . I...  . She was going to say it I know but then don't say .

So daughter in law . She shock and say loudly . What ? What did you just say ? Clam down. Why are you so shocked ? What did you just call me ma'am ? Daughter in law . Look, I know about you and my son . And I don't have any problem with your both relationship . Thank you . No, you don't need to say thank you too me . I should be the one . Who should have to say thank you . Because of you my son has started smiling again. Sister say. I know that you are the one who saved him that day. And that's why I hired you .

     You have already knew everything about me ? You can say that . I have knew some things . And some I do research on you . Why ? Don't get me wrong. I just want to confirm that you are the one who had saved him . But I didn't told him you are the one . He loved you . Mother say : Hey! Stop now . I come over to give it something  . Mother took out the bag a ring . This is for you . For me ? Yes, this is my family ring . My mother in law give it to me and tell me to give it to my daughter in law .

     Thank you . Never take it of this ring . Okay . So, when you both are going to get married ? Married . Mom, don't give her shock after shock . Yes, I know. I just want to see my grandchild soon . Erin was just looking at them surprisely , she was Speechless after hearing them. Don't take my mom  seriously .When is your brother coming back ? It will take some time .
In the office, in tension was sitting holding her head with both her hands in her office . He comes there from her back and put coffee front of her and then tap on the table .

    She looks up to him . And lovingly moves his hand over her head . What happened ? Why are you in tension ?  'Nothing, . You really think I will trust you ? Tell me now . Boss . Your mom . My mom . Do you meet my mother? Did she say something she didn't mean to say? If he has said no to our relationship then you don't have to worry about it. I will handle everything. I will not leave you under any circumstances . I will talk to my mom . She will definitely be agree with us .