82 You bastard you make me sisters cry

I think we have to do some action over . He also see goons . Yes, I also think so . The rope of their hands was untied both stand up in a fighting pose . A goon says . you came to your senses a little early .  Lee said : And it's bad for you all  .

And they both and the goons start fighting with each others they hits them badly . they kick them . With pipe a goon was going to hits Lee but he stop him by helding her arms and then break his arm . He get the pipe in hand and start beating up them with pipe .

     Both was fighting with goons very beautifully and beating the goons like a dog . While fighting with them, they both was going to hits each other, but stop and look around them .

Prince says :  You are good at fighting . It's all are done now . Let's go . They was start going , but see more goons was coming towards them .

      Lee said . I think we have to run . How can you say like this thing . Hey!, I am not good at fighting as you are . You are a professional boxing player . And I am normal business man . Okay, then. I will count one, two, three and then we will run . One . And before he can say another one more word he runs fast more than a Electric wire, and he gets shocked to see them , and run after him .

   The goons run after him. Some of them goons was attacking on them . Both was fighting with them and also running . A goon catch Prince .he started to make himself free but could not get sussed. Lee was running, he trun back and see him . Lee come back and took a pipe in hand and hits on the man's head .

Let's go , quick .

While running he said to Lee . You run faster than electricity . Thank you brother in law . Both come out of the building and sit and the car. Lee drive the car fastly from the place .

     Prince said . Now, where we will look for her . I know where is she  ? He looks and him . I am sure this time .' Okay, . And he calls someone .

        Here she comes back to sense .And the man was sitting front of her. She gets shock and scared to see him front of herself . He was looking at her. Some heirs was come on his face . He makes right hand front . Don't touch me . And he put the heirs behinds her ear.

Why are you doing all this ? Because I love you . I love you very much . If you love me , then let me go from here . No, no, no I love you and that's why you have to stay with me . And have to love me back . She feels like she knows him, she has meet him before many times . Who are you ? Take off your mask . Okay, as you wish my love .

       And he take off the mask and she gets shock to see his face. Because he was not any other but her neighbor. You . Yes, it's me .

You know from how long I like you. No, I don't like you I love you . I love you since, sorry I forgot I have already told you . But you, you don't love me. You love someone else . And I don't like it. You are mine and only mine . He shoutout loudy . did you hear me ? You are mine and only mine . I won't let anyone to come near to you, to touch you . Yeah, touch. He has touch you, right ? He comes her near. Hey!, don't come near to me.

     He grabs her neck tightly and see the mark on her neck . This mark he have done right . What you are doing it's a crime . Police will don't level you . It's good for you to leave me . Police will come over and catch you . He will don't level you . You are a bastard .

He tightly hold her face. I don't care what you said . If I live, I will live with you and if I die , I will die with you . You . She was going say a bad word but he show her knife .

     Stayw quite . Let me cute the mark he has done on your neck . I am wearing you. Stay away from me . Don't be scared . I have don't this many times. I will not let you die so easily .

He start coming towards her and as he takes steps towards her she gets scared more . He comes her near and his knife was going touch her neck from left side but before his knife touch her neck . The gets Break and the hero and brother means both of them come there. Erin and he look at them . After seeing both of them the tears come out of her eyes .

      Both says together . How dare you touch her ? Lee said : Let go of her . Or i will killed you right over . Oh! So you both come over. Brother , I missed you . Don't cry sister your brother is here now . How dare you
bastard . To let my sister cry .

Both go towards him to hits . But he took her front of him and put the knife on her neck . If you take one more steps towards me . I will killed her . They move  little . No, don't try to show your smartness over . If you move a little then in another second you both will see her death body. So you both stop there .

      On her neck he was holding the knife tightly and in the knife and her neck don't have any distance. The knife was hurting her. On her gets a cut and blood come out of her neck . Bth of them was getting red because of angre .

Lee said . You will pay for this . Clam down , sister is with him. What do you want ? From her left side he kiss on her forehead . Both shoutout loudy . You bastard .