79 The rain and their sweet kiss

ok, Thank you . He hung up the phone and put it back in his pocket . Are you buying this place ? Yes. But why ? Don't you say . It's a beautiful place . Yes, I said . So you bring me here to see this place because you want to buy it . No, not really for buying . But for making you happy . Let's go inside .

Both of them go inside . While walking he hold her left hand in his right hand . She look up to him . Why are you looking at me ? Can't I see you for no reason ? Just walk . And she kiss on his right cheek.

He shocked and look at her . What is this ? Nothing , I just want to give you a kiss ,so I kiss you . Both seen the whole place and come back . He was feeling cold . The weather is getting very cold .

'Yes, it's .

Boss, have you ever eat ice cream in this cold weather . No, I don't like it . And i am not even a child to do such things . For eating ice cream you don't need to be a child . He look at her . Let's go to eat ice cream . No, it's cold you will gwt sick .

No, I won't .

Let's go .

She was standing up on a place. He comes in his right hand have a ice cream . Here's your chocolate ice cream . Thank you, boss . She takes bite of ice cream . Where is yours . I don't want to eat . Why ? Eating one ice cream you will not get sick . I don't like to eat ice cream in cold weather. You eat . You can eat from mine .

While eating ice cream, a little bit of ice cream remains on the upper lip .

Try it .

It's really good chocolate ice cream . From index fingers he wipe her lip and eat it .

She was Shockley looking at him . Yes, it's really good . Let's go . She was keep standing on a place and shockley looking at him .

Let's go .

And he hold her right hand with his right hand . While walking she turn back and said . It's all dark over . And then loudly shoutout . Hey ! Anyone is here ?

He was looking at her and smiling . What are you doing ? See, in this long road . We are only both . We are alone here . Let's do it something and she comes his near . He takes a step back . Hey !What are you doing ?

She comes his near and says : Let's dance together . He surprisely ask you . What ? A dance . And that also here . It's okay . If you don't want to dance with me.

Let's go .

She start leaving , and he hold her right hand and pulled her towards himself . Let's dance . She smile . For dance with his right hand he hold her left hand and from left hand he hold her waist. She put right hand on his left shoulder and both start dancing together.

For a while both dance together beautifully and then he hold her waist with both of hands and her both hands was around his neck . Both was dancing .

Erin .

Hmm ! I love you . I have become crazy in your love . She smile . He start coming her close to kiss , she close her eyes but before they can kiss rain started . She starting to looking the rain . It's raining and that also at this time .

Wow ! She was looking at the rain and laughing .

He was seeing her being happy , and then come here close and kiss her near to her lips . She looks at him . From her right side he grabs her neck and kisses us lovingly . She holds his blazer with both hands and starts kissing him. He was holding her neck tightly and both was starting kissing each other's passionately. Slowly- slowly her hands comes to his neck she put both hands around his neck. It was raining and in the rain they stop kissing for a second and again they both start kissing each other's passionately and deeply and hungrily.

He comes to drop her at her house . She open her sitbelt and look at him . Thank you . Why are you saying thank you ? Because you drop me. I am your boyfriend . You don't need to say thank you . But why ? He open his sitbelt . If you say again thank you to me then I will . What you will do .

He comes her close and start kissing her,amd then stop . I will do this . By helding his tie she pulled him towards herself and both them start kissing . On right hand he grabs her neck from left side and kiss her . The man was seeing them while kissing each other . He stops and tie loosen up . And kiss on her left side of neck . He was kissing and she stop him and kiss him . Their kissing was going deeper and deeper. His phone rings .

But he don't pay attention towards the phone . She stop him . Your phone is ringing . Forget it . And he started kissing her again . She stop . But he comes her close again . She kiss him sweetly a little , again he was going to kiss her but she again kiss him sweetly .

What happened ? It's late now . You should go home . What ? Yes, you go back home and take some rest . Can I stay at your place today ? No, you can't .

But why? Because if you stay at my place today then . She comes his near to his left ear and whispers in his ear . Then , it with be dangerous . And smile and kiss on his left cheek and come out of the car .

Bye , drive safely.

Bye, I love you . Me too .

While she was going the neighbor come and says . Hi . Hi Did you get wet in the rain ?

Yeah, .

Both go inside the
elevator . Are you dating him ? She gets surprise .

What ?
I.. . I mean , are you dating boss ? Yes, I am. He gets very angry but controls himself .
But don't tell anyone about this . He was angry but still smile .