7 You said , you will trust me .

Are you ok . have you had a bad dream? , Or did you remember where are you in thus days ? did someone attack you or kidnap you? She was just staring at him and not saying anything.

are you ok Why are you not saying anything ? Say some thing . She touches his face and was just looking at him . He places his hand on hers which her had placed on his face.

are you ok . For some time they were just looking at each other but then she releases and take of her hand and gets up and runs outside. Where are you going running like this?

What happened to her suddenly ? There is something . He remembers that she told him that she was not Zing zing . Is she really not Zing zing ? Something is wrong, I have to find out.

Why did I do that ? I touch his face .
It's so weird ? Suddenly Su

Appears front of her . Oh my god . You scared me . where did you go my lady ? , I look for you everywhere .

I.. , I am just went to see the place .

Su .

Yes , my lady .

Can i ask you a question ?

Yeah , aks .

Do you know of any place where there are lots of trees, white flowers and a temple in the middle ?

Yeah , I know . But why are you asking ?

Because I want to go there . It is not safe to go to that place. Will you take me there or should I go there myself ?

Okay , I will take you there .
Both were going there . Su says. my lady wait for me You are walking very fast, I am tired. wait for me .

Hurry up . I am very tired my lady. Shall we rest for a while? Okay, you relax, I will go alone .

No, no, you cannot go alone. There may be danger , and you do not even know the way there. You cannot go there alone.

Ok then let's go fast. There are so many trees and so many beautiful flowers here . Yea, this place is very beautiful . Have you come here ever ? Yes, once upon a time I came here,
After that I never came here. This place is really beautiful. I have never seen such a beautiful place till date.

We have to go there. And she runs in that direction. Come quickly my lady, how do you know we have to go this way. I do not know . But this place looks very familiar, as if I have come here many times and that too with someone .

We have reached. Erin stares at the place for a while and then imagines what she saw in her dream. She starts running in the same direction in which she run in the dream.

She thinks . This place is exactly like what I had seen in my dream, so was it real ? Su puts her hand on his shoulder. She gets shocked and turns back. What happened my lady , why are you scared ? Nothing, just like that.

Su .

Yes .

Have I been here before ? No, you have never been here.

never .

Yeah , of course you never come here before . But why do I feel like this, I have come here many times and once I was attacked and he saved my life. What are you saying ? You never come here .

she gos forward and turns back . She thinks . This is the place he comes in the middle and .

My lady , what are thinking about ?

Nothing .

We have come very far .

Yeah , you are right . We have come very far . let's go back .

Okay .

Both come to the temple . she prays .

Please help me to understand all this.
I don't understand anything. What is all this happening, and why is this happening with me ?
Please help me find my way back .

If everything that woman said is true and in fact this is my destiny. If my destiny is really repeating again then help me to change my destiny . I will not let my past repeat itself. This time I will change my destiny .

Su let's go back .

What happen my lady ? You are looking upset ?

Nothing .

Both come back .

She is sitting in her room .

my lady, it's noon, you have not eaten anything yet .

since you come back you are looking upset . what happen ? if i told you you won't trust me . tell me , i will trust you .

really .

Yeah , you always tell me everything .

Okay , come here .

I am not Zing zing .

My lady .

You said , you will trust me .

Okay .

I all ready tell you my name .

I want to go back to my home because I want to find my brother. He has been missing for two years. I don't know where he is at the moment. He loves me more than himself for me.

Do you understand what I want to say ?

I just want to go back
This is not my house. My lady, this is your house, you used to live here.

I am a fool I am telling you . I know you will not believe me but still I told you . My lady . Don't talk , go . One minute .

Where do I find the one who saved my life that day ? He will be in his palace . and where are we now .

Sorry, forgot . where is the library ? If you want to go, I will take you there. No, I will go there myself, you just tell me where it is.

Ok .

Do you remember the place where he saved you? Yeah, I remember . From there go right, then left, there it is .

ok .

you go .

what should I do now ? I said front of the God that I will change my destiny . will not let my past repeat itself , but in all this I forget about my bother . finding him is important than this . I had to find a way to go back home .

I think he can help me . To find a way to go back home . I have to meet him .

Next part will come soon

  Destiny To Meet Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें