57 I trust on you

You have to eat this lunch. You are very stubborn. No, I am not, I am doing my job. And if you don't want to waste your time then eat this lunch I have brother for you . Ok, let's go. He was eating the lunch and she was sitting beside him. He look at her and directly without thinking anything he say . You are different from others. What? He release what he have said. Nothing, forget about it. 'Ok,. Manager come there and see he is doing lunch. Boss you, you are doing lunch today.

I said to you many times and also I have brought the lunch for you but you have never eat it and today. It's because of her. Manager looks at her .
Oh, because of new assistant. Why did you come, anything important? Yes, I need your signed on this file. You look the file ones again and sign it. I will do it later,give it to Erin she will take a look . 'Ok, . She gives the file to her. You can go. Yes, boss. Manager go out.
She was looking the file and he was going at her. He think. I am sure we have meet somewhere before , but where ?

After eating he come near to her, her head was down , both of them were taking the look. Boss, I don't think this point should have to been in this contract. Look. And ahe turn her face towards him , and both become close to each other's , both was looking in
each other's eyes, and feeling nervous because of becoming very close. He was feel thirsty, he put his right hand on left hand and come her close. But then both realized and go away . Both was looking at different side. Erin what were you going to do right now?

He turned to her. Look Erin .She turn to him. You have eat your lunch, I should have go now. She stand up and go some step forward . Listen. She turn back to him. And I have taken look but I think you should also have take another look. It's okay, you have taken and I trust on you. I am leaving now. 'Ok, . She comes out. What I just did now? He is my boss and I. Come back to your senses . He takes file in right hand. I should not have to do this.

But what's wrong with me suddenly? I behaved like this. Erin . Yes boss. You go now. But boss. Go home. 'okay,boss.
She was standing out of the company. He come there in his car and story the car front of her . Come I will drop your. Thank you boss, but I have already call the taxi, it will come in moment. 'Ok,. Good night boss. Good night. He come into a club. ( The who come into his office to see her Lee's friend.) I thought you would not come, but you come. He comes and sit down. What's wrong?

'Nothing, . I know you from many years, don't lie to me. Nothing, it's about work . No, no it's not about work, if it is about work you don't stay quite you talk non stoply, you do actions. Now tell me my dear friend what is the matter exactly. I don't know ether. He smile to looking at him What? Erin . Who,your new personal assistant ? 'Yes, whenever I saw her ,talk with her I feel like I know her, we have meet somewhere before. The girl I am trying to find out I think it's her. Then ask her about it.

I did that. She said she doesn't meet me before anywhere. That's bad. He took a drink in right hand and drink it . It's been long till, why are you still looking for that girl, forget her and make any girl girlfriend. 'No, . Listen if in condition, she was get married to someone what you will do then. I will breakfast her marriage. Are you?, forget. You are looking for that girl whose face you don't even remember.
Yes, you are right,l remember her top to bottom how's she look like i just don't remember her face ,but I have something .

What? A necklace,. He drink another one . A half heart shape necklace. How will you find her with that necklace? The girl with the half necklace would be the one I was looking for. Best of luck. You have spent years on her, but you are still looking for her. No matters how much time it takes I will find out her. One thing is I need to confirm first Erin is that girl or not. He drink third glass of
drink . I have seen her wereing a necklace . Stop drinking now, you have already drink third drinks.

I am okay . I don't think so. Both do drinks together very much, and after drinking wine both was laying down on the sofa. Erin come back, she was
climbing the stairs. A boy says. 'Hi, . She gets scared. You scared me. Sorry. It's okay. Why don't you take the lifted ? The lifted is broke down. He was looking at her. Good night. He about to hold her right hand but she step back. Hey, what are you doing! Nothing, I am just. Before he could say anything more her phone rings,she take out the phone from the bag and answered it.

"Hello",'boss, why did you call me? He was also very drunk. No, no, I am not talyour boss, I am his friend. I think you have forget again, we have meet in the office. Yes i remember ,but why did call me on boss's phone ?Because right now I am with your boss and he is very drunk, he doesn't even in the condition to drive car the, so you . Where you are right now ? I just arrived at home . Ok, turn back and come to picked him up. I can't handle him alone.